Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cptn_star View Post
    my account in the forum isnt approved yet....i still need to wait till the mods approve it...
    Really? Hmmm, didn't know there was a verifier in place now. Will ask Pete to approve your account ASAP. PM me the handle you used to register.

-RODION

im captstar in the forums...and oh...sir if it would be alryt, id like to ask for the cp numbers of the 5J guys and sir tarmac's too...hihi...

Blog Entries
    Just talked to Pedro, you'll probably have access about an hour after this post. Welcome to PFSG

-RODION

haay salamat naka kita na gyud kog thread about fs. heheh bag-o rakau sa microsoft flight simulator. ako gi duwa sauna is flightgear pareho2x sa mfs peru hinay lang xa. kinsa mga pilot dnhe sa pal virtual pilot? hehehe. apply unya mo sa pal virtual pilot ayos kaayo murag true

guys naa unta ko i ask ba. naa koy gi download nga philippin ai traffic. wala lang ko kahibaw kun unsa ako buhaton ani kun i daritsu rani naku ug butang sku fs or naa pakoy buhaton before naku ni ibutang?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jhay86 View Post
    guys naa unta ko i ask ba. naa koy gi download nga philippin ai traffic. wala lang ko kahibaw kun unsa ako buhaton ani kun i daritsu rani naku ug butang sku fs or naa pakoy buhaton before naku ni ibutang?
    If I'm not mistaken, you have to edit some files before/after you install it, to ensure that the AFCAD layers are "in synch" with each other. Pag visit lang sa PFSG Forum and search for instructions on how to do this. But I'm not the perfect person to talk on this subject because I turn off all traffic when I fly hehehe.

http://www.philskies.net/forum

-RODION

kani si sir rodsky gs2 ni cya nga iya ra jud ang kalangitan...hihihi....

hay kahibaw na jud ko finally anang mga air traffic2x. hahah

just want to share my screen caps

air phil at bacolod airport.

gmax scenery nice kaau..

Nag install ko ug fs2004. wala ko ka landing sa introductory flight keyboard man gud ako gamit. naa ba sa SM na cdrking ang mga flight joystick? wa man gud sa ayala.

ok ra man ang joystick sa CDR king...buy a joystick for more realism...and take the flight lessons too...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast