Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

less calories than you burn OP.. aw tapulan man diay ka. hehe ug sakto si krsytal less intake sa carbs.

naa ka kaila na nurse? pa dextrose... lol

Quote Originally Posted by quirkychinita View Post
    i personally used this pre-contest to accelerate and shed off excess water... yes water weight just water and not fats

careful though this will make you dehydrated if used without supervision

check tiffany rothe sa utube

put some buffer sa imong stomach. slimming teas and coffee's (not sure with the supplements posted here) will make you lose your weight in a short time yet they will make you dehydrated, when you stop taking those, you'll gain back all those weight you lose. The reason? Water is removed not the fats. Have a parang pabigat sa imong stomach, food supplement but not for diet but cleanses your digestive system, I've heard those types helps remove fats. Tapos, have food supplements with complete nutrition na kelangan sa body, dili kay vitamin C or E lang. There is a study that if you actually have the exact nutrients your body needs, this will help you lose weight and look younger.

i vote for herbalife i lose 12 1/2 inches

If you wanna lose there's a whole lot of slimming products out there, the question is do you wanna reach and maintain the weight you want for your body? Coz the only way to do that is to be aware of what you eat and what you do. And you have to enjoy it as well, if you don't your just gonna make your life miserable.

So you gotta know what your body type is and which food is good or bad for you, then find something that will make you sweat and enjoy. Personally I do yoga and parkour,Yoga is ideal for people who are too busy or have little to know background with physical activities. If you need more info just PM me!

Good luck!! ^_^

almost 6 lbs nawala nako in 2 weeks but since tapulan ka TS dili ni angay para nimo ang ako gibuhat

ka try nako ani pagamay without exercise, inom pako slimming pills intsik intsik wa ko kahibaw naa diay female hormones daw ingon ako mama bantog ra maldita kaayo ko atong mga panahona. wahahaha!

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast