Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    LOL dili man ko expert. :P

And btw, just to nitpick on your earlier statement, that nothing is infinite...well...

...while it could be true that nothing may be infinite, the concept of infinity itself still is.

-RODION

hehehe i agree. maybe many2x years from now the word infinity would become a myth.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zenred View Post
    hehehe i agree. maybe many2x years from now the word infinity would become a myth.
    That's impossible, because in mathematics, infinity will always be infinity.

You can't do calculus without infinity

-RODION

That's impossible, because in mathematics, infinity will always be infinity.

You can't do calculus without infinity

-RODION
    Chuck norris counted to infinity- twice......

Quote Originally Posted by pastry_chef View Post
    If the universe is that big, can you really believe we're alone? That Universe was created by God for us alone?
    di man gyud ma-connect ang dots between religion and science.. but they coexist, and the relationship is mutual.. hay.. complicated.

anyways, the universe is truly epanding.. it's like an expanding balloon.. there's nothing inside the circle.. naa ra ta sa surface..

possible baya nga naa uban creatures sa lain galaxy (or samting).. kay like our 'goldilocks' planet, maka-sustain man ug life.. pero that's like throwing a dice kung what kind of planet ang ma-form..

hopefully, na tay ma-meet nga aliens.. nya dili pariha sa hollywood movies nga invasion chuva.. nya managan dayon ta sa kahadlok.. nya naa dayon hero.. nya save the world dayon.. char..

naa koy nabasahan before nga ang universe kay keep on expanding daw until now dn ma abot daw ang time nga ang universe magsugod nsad ug compressed or ka gamay until mo abot ang time nga mag create nsad ug Big Bang..pro dugay nko nkabsa ato nga article hehehe..

Default Yep Yep

Yep that is indeed True. As far as I believe haha

It is that big and millions of galaxies still exist out there
    What is surprising is that Those galaxies are actually still moving and moving further away such travel is indeed traveling faster than the speed of light since sunlight cannot even catch up to them. CAN YOU IMAGINE? heheh Universes are continuously expanding..

Makes you think how insignificant we really are and our petty conflicts are. As far as God, maybe we can compromise

Quote Originally Posted by randzg View Post
    the farther you look, the more you look back into time. i wonder if we can see the beginning of time?

Sounds like a line from BEN AFFLECK's Movie " PAYCHECK " and maybe the script writers got that quote
    from someone else to " hahaha

From the Looks of your avatar we are not alone, haha

Blog Entries
    You can in fact see the "remnants" of the beginning of time. It's called the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation (CMBR).

-RODION

You can in fact see the "remnants" of the beginning of time. It's called the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation (CMBR).

-RODION
    yes. i will do a little more reading on that, though..

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast