Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

simple lang: lihok > lingkod

ug ni kinsa pa to: bangon tapulan

proper diet and food intake alongside a consistent exercise plan

Losing weight is a very individual thing because there are many methods for this but not all of them are effective for all people. That's why you'll need to try different types of them and find which ones really work in your case.
    For me the most helpful methods were:
    - stopping skipping breakfast (without this you'll feel more hungry during the day and it'll be much harder to keep your diet schedule)
    - eating more vegetables and fruits every day (stop also to eat junk food and reduce general amount of sugar and soda in your daily menu)
    - drinking plenty of water (it's helpful not only for losing the weight but also for general cleansing of your body)
    - avoiding alcohol (because many such drinks have many calories too)
    - making physical exercises regurarly (for example, in my case fitness, running and yoga were the most helpful)

If you don't see any vivid progress for a long time, than you need to change your methods like I mentioned in the beginning. There can be also a need for consultation with a doctor because in some cases the weight gain is caused with hormonal imbalance https://www.hgha.com/symptoms-of-low-testosterone/ and different illnesses so without treating them you won't be able to burn your fat effectively.

cardio/HIIT atleast 5 times per week. pwd ra mabuhat sa kwrto so wa kay excuse nga dli nimo ma execute.

still continuing my caloric restriction even after i got discharged, ako daily kan-on ksgaran ky whole kernel korn+canned tuna or rolled oats+chia seeds+mixed dried fruits... only to find out nga dli maayo i-kda adlaw ang tuna ky naay mercury content. kuti btaw kay ning mangitag variety sa imong kan-on (nga accessible ug dli mahal). kda semana pd ko muadtog carbon ky mas mka save gyd ngadto mupalit, labi na ig gabii ky gmay ra taw

eat fats to burn fats

have a job that involves manual labor, like kargador or construction laborer, etc...

Do you think it is important to take some vitamins and supplements when losing fat? I have found some nice and interesting pills at Canadian Pharmacy Online, and I would like to ask you for some tips on it. Thank you in advance!

Thank you a lot for the helpful and interesting thread here! Do you think that some supplements are helpful when losing weight? Which do you take. I get some FDA Approved Weight Loss Medications for myself, and I think that they are really good. Maybe you will like them too

10.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345