Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    Brad the act of forgiveness is Godly i believe... Of course if you have faith you will do action. therefore action is just an impulse of what you believe, in short supporting act rana...

This is the major difference, people boast how much they have done in thier lifetime, how much good he is, like those philantropist I am not saying they are wrong, they just forget God. They put works on top of God. But of course I appreciate what they did to the least fortunate its no question no doubt it is GOOD. You see the main thing about my DOGMA compared to philantrophist is we go beyond works, we don't credit it to ourself but instead we give it back to him. We keep the joy inside ourself.

Brad About the offense, of course my dogma said obey the laws of the land. Remember this line:
    "Give to Caesar what is due to caesar give to God what is due to God". Politics and Religion are two different things don't mix them or else its dangerous. Don't misunderstood forgiveness brad, this is usually the excuse of cult, "Kill in the name of God". They just didn't do it right.

To me brad a Religion without politcs is Clean. Its up to you to judge if you want.

One more thing Protestant Country didn't mix with politics. SWEDEN, NORWAY... and the rest they just obey, but it doesn't mean if they do abortion, they are justified by my God.

Hope this clarifies things.

i have just one question for you brad..

how do you determine by human standards that or even by God (if we may allow) that faith is genuine? ayaw ko ug ingna na ma-ilad ra ang ginoo sa istorya2x (profession) lng about faith.. so how do you determine?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedes View Post
    i have just one question for you brad..

how do you determine by human standards that or even by God (if we may allow) that faith is genuine? ayaw ko ug ingna na ma-ilad ra ang ginoo sa istorya2x (profession) lng about faith.. so how do you determine?
    Its not me to judge... Nice try... u such nub. Don't trick me.

Its not me to judge... Nice try... u such nub. Don't trick me.
    you're avoiding the question.. our justice system has parole procedures.. to lessen the terms.. dili kay mu-ingon lng ang prisoner na repent na xa, profess iyang faith unya gawas dayon sa prisohan..
    this is common sense..

ang2x man pud mubilib ka sa tawo na profess kaayo xa sa iyang faith unya diay hambug kaau..
    parehas ra na sa parable ni Jesus Christ sa Luke 18:9-14..

Banned User
    you're avoiding the question.. our justice system has parole procedures.. to lessen the terms..
    this is common sense..

ang2x man pud mubilib ka sa tawo na profess kaayo xa sa iyang faith unya diay hambug kaau..
    Hoy, d ko ginoo... intawn nano pugson man ko nmo... U just lost it brad. I know the pattern sa imo question... digging a hole for me... its not gonna work brad... change style...

Banned User
    you're avoiding the question.. our justice system has parole procedures.. to lessen the terms.. dili kay mu-ingon lng ang prisoner na repent na xa, profess iyang faith unya gawas dayon sa prisohan..
    this is common sense..

Parable said "For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted". But Christ himself decides... Im no christ brad so don't push it.

Hoy, d ko ginoo... intawn nano pugson man ko nmo... U just lost it brad. I know the pattern sa imo question... digging a hole for me... its not gonna work brad... change style...
    huh? ambot nimo brad.. wa ko kasabot unsay tumong nimo sa imong posts..

murag ga-presume ka nga under some test ka?

avoidance of question is a clear sign na wala nakay matubag.. kinsay may feeling better ron?

Banned User
    huh? ambot nimo brad.. wa ko kasabot unsay tumong nimo sa imong posts..

murag ga-presume ka nga under some test ka?

avoidance of question is a clear sign na wala nakay matubag.. kinsay may feeling better ron?
    OT: I cant help it brad but sometimes its always a good feeling to mock... Wag kana mag maang maangan brad, sa presinto kana paliwanag.. hehehe

Banned User
    OT: I cant help it brad but sometimes its always a good feeling to mock... Wag kana mag maang maangan brad, sa presinto kana paliwanag.. hehehe
    OT: "sometimes its always" <- conflicting... sorry wala nako ka concentrate napawng na super saiyan...

OT: "sometimes its always" <- conflicting... sorry wala nako ka concentrate napawng na super saiyan...

hahahaha.. malingaw jud ko nimo brad..

peace na lng brad..

Banned User
    hahahaha.. malingaw jud ko nimo brad..

peace na lng brad..
    OK. sorry brad ga mocking session ko kay ni arte napod mga tawo...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast