View Poll Results: Due to Escalating Snatching and Hold-Ups in the Cities of Cebu, Motorcyle Users Must have NO Back Ri

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree?

57 20.00%
  • Disagree?

228 80.00%
Page 5 of 132 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: New Rule on Motorcycle Users: NO Back Riders

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak
    i been riding for almost 19 yrs! since 1989.. and im a member now of CCM a motorcycle club here in cebu that promotes safety riding for motorcycle.. and im also a cager(4wheeled vihicle) occasionally...

how about you?

@ Necrotic Freak
    Part, how can we be a member of this CCM? Kai magpa member pud ko. I myself is motorcycle riding enthusiast before I changed to four wheel because of my family. But this trafic anywhere is freaking me out however I am still scared to use a two wheel again because of these snatchers/ hold-upers who will point a gun at you and steal your bike and use it for their negative endeavor to the society. Part with your membership with CCM, do you have any measures how to deal with such situation?

With this rumor on the law, daghan kaayo ma apektahan, I have seen the polls and we know where it is going. If this rumor becomes part of the politicians decision then we already know how to move against them and this poll with its opinions intact wil be a basis of argument. This poll will go about for a year! Salamat sa tanan!

Quote Originally Posted by COMCAM
    @ Necrotic Freak
    Part, how can we be a member of this CCM? Kai magpa member pud ko. I myself is motorcycle riding enthusiast before I changed to four wheel because of my family. But this trafic anywhere is freaking me out however I am still scared to use a two wheel again because of these snatchers/ hold-upers who will point a gun at you and steal your bike and use it for their negative endeavor to the society. Part with your membership with CCM, do you have any measures how to deal with such situation?

With this rumor on the law, daghan kaayo ma apektahan, I have seen the polls and we know where it is going. If this rumor becomes part of the politicians decision then we already know how to move against them and this poll with its opinions intact wil be a basis of argument. This poll will go about for a year! Salamat sa tanan!
    sayon ra part. mo register lang ka sa www.cebucybermoto.com nya post dayon ka did2 nya pa hibaw ka nga bago pa lang ka. human daghan kaau gusto mo tabang nimo did2 part. bisag unsang concern regarding bikes.. ug mga advices sa mga karaan na did2.. register na! daghan ka ma katunan did2..

Infractions: 0/3 (6)

sayon ra sulbad ana.

maghimo balaod ang siyudad nga ang itobil gasolina para sa mga motorcycle igo ra makadagan 100 meters ;D

i don't think this law (should there be any) would prosper considering the number of people in the motorcycle industry who will be against it... they might as well find something better things to do like solving the Talamban-Banilad-Canduman traffic, robberies and those never ending frat wars than messing with motorcyclist in tandem... those problems need more of their attention, now!

right on! @goryo13

haskang ahaka sad ani oi. ug wa pa kay sala, multa pa kag 1000. binuang naman tawn ni.. mao gani purpose palit ug motor ang tao kay maka tipid. duhay sakay minos pag kaon sa gasolina.

Quote Originally Posted by dexterdal
    nya unsaon man kuno na, kung 4 ex ang mag asawa mao lang ilang sakyan padung trabaho.... unsa naman lang ang usa maglakaw? this is stupid
    mag-karito sila o pata-uran ug sidecar ang motor aron musamot maka traffic.

Infractions: 0/3 (6)

sayon ra na.

para wala'y dakop, anha palingkuron sa tangke ang pasahero.
    dili man na matawag ug backride kay naa man sa atubangan.

;D

unsa ma'y tawag ana ron?
    dakpon diay na nga di man na backride?

frontside bus man na ;D

Unya rako mo react if makakita ko bisag link sa source ani nga plan...
    Wala man say source ang nagpost ani, na dunggan raman sad niya, so di sa
    ta moreact ug pag-ayo....

I don't think there'll be such a law that will disallow motorists and back riders to use helmets. It doesn't make sense in the first place.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 132 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast