Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

just some constructive criticism
    - the video editing is okay

the raw recorded videos itself is horrible:
    - lighting is horrible
    - the videographer's hands are shaky
    - the raw video quality itself is not so good

in the end, even if you didn't take the videos, the bad raw videos made ur work look bad..

maybe you can venture in videography and be the one to take great quality videos but of course this requires some time and money.

Dapat naa kay website para mausa imo portfolio brad .. Okay imong mga Design! payts! Daghan na siguro kag kita sa imo abilidad
    Video editor man sab ko pero dili pa kaayu ko hanas hehe

Quote Originally Posted by poloskk View Post
    Dapat naa kay website para mausa imo portfolio brad .. Okay imong mga Design! payts! Daghan na siguro kag kita sa imo abilidad
    Video editor man sab ko pero dili pa kaayu ko hanas hehe
    kuwang ra gihapon pra ibuhi ug pamilya XD xericho.daportfolio.com naa most nako work diha.

Quote Originally Posted by GslashG View Post
    Can you pm me sa imong mga graphic designs or if naa ky mga graphics for web, bai? I've seen your videos, payter bai. Let me know nya sa imong rate. Thanks
    I usually just do web logos, nka design ko ug websites pero na takedown na puros ky ni fail ang site. dile lng jd ko maau ug scripting, kutob r twn basic layout sa html mabuhat.

project based usually ako rate, depends kung unsa ka complicated ang gipabuhat, pm me details nya of what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalartistbem View Post
    Nindot kau bro!

Pwede pa tutor? Hehehe....btaw, naa kay tutorials nga ma offer, maybe online, or one on one? Nyehehe.....
    sure, what you have in mind mn?

Quote Originally Posted by andersonl View Post
    just some constructive criticism
    - the video editing is okay

the raw recorded videos itself is horrible:
    - lighting is horrible
    - the videographer's hands are shaky
    - the raw video quality itself is not so good

in the end, even if you didn't take the videos, the bad raw videos made ur work look bad..

maybe you can venture in videography and be the one to take great quality videos but of course this requires some time and money.
    totally agree with everything, puro baratohon ang cam, mau gne na music vids nlng na pd instead of full movie ky wala koy hardware pra ma mo capture ug audio na tarung mau pd na bisag I prefer the dark, during the day jd nlng ky wala pd hardware sa lights. if makadaug ko ug lotto, hardware jd diretso ko palit haha

A couple of application videos from a recent group of graduates that I edited, I did not help in the filming, they just gave me the raw data. did not upload all of them.

bro much is your rate sa 30sec..video editing

mu-video shoot pod mo bai?..pila man pangayu ninyu prenup documentary styl? asa inyu studio office dapit?

Quote Originally Posted by paoloj View Post
    bro much is your rate sa 30sec..video editing
    Pm'ed you bai

Quote Originally Posted by letsee! View Post
    mu-video shoot pod mo bai?..pila man pangayu ninyu prenup documentary styl? asa inyu studio office dapit?
    Yes but I don't have a good video camera right now. I have shot a wedding but I can't show it to you lng since they asked me to keep it private. What they did was hire me to edit the video, but I needed to be there while they were shooting it, so I ended up shooting it instead. gigamit ra nako ila camera na gi provide. editting is better if I know the concept and idea gd.

same think happened with this Isuzu Testimonial.

wa man matubag ako pangutana bro.wa man ko mangita ug sample.

Interested in a potential full time position?

We're a Cebu, Philippines based company looking for a talented Graphic Designer to create stunning visuals for both our website and for several marketing materials and sales sheets with a cohesive design to match the new website. Person should have a keen design eye and be able to convert PSD files to multiple formats as well as help us establish an overall company branding through graphics and designs.

If you feel you can impress us with your graphic skills and have experience delivering polished sales brochures and some web design experience, please contact us.

Thank you

Graeme Rosendaal
    House of I.T.
    E-mail:graemer@houseofit.com.au

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast