Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

caring for tame siberian dwarf hamsters as pets - some hamsters make a squeaking sound while sleeping .. this may just be the equivalent of human snoring especially if you notice that the squeaking stops when they are awakened

thanks to the couple who purchased today . hope you enjoy your new pets . nice meeting you . small world - we work in the same company

thanks to iSTORYA.net

tame siberian dwarf hamsters still available (see page 1)

thanks to the san carlos group who purchased yesterday . hope you take good care of and enjoy your new cute pets!

thanks to iSTORYA.net

Quote Originally Posted by bokreyes View Post
    thanks to the couple who purchased today . hope you enjoy your new pets . nice meeting you . small world - we work in the same company

thanks to iSTORYA.net

Thanks sir bokreyes. Brian and Carla are doing great , the hamsters, we bought them new cages, each has their own wheel, water bottle and feeding tray.

Up!

Thanks pud ayu sir bokreyes, palit pa cguro mi usab, kailangan og pares ang usa ka hamster namo ask lang pud ko if wer ko maka buy atong hamster food,kana lang barato, kita ko sa whitegold ganiha, tag 109php ang small, den ang large nila kay tag 199php, naa ka nailhan mas barato ani? thanks nya sir

wala kay campbell?!?!?!....naanad nman gud kog campbell, hehehe

ckrx69 - the prices that you saw are the lowest priced hamster food available . the php109 bag is probably 500 grams . at about 1 teaspoon daily for a pair of tame siberian dwarf hamsters, it can last for a month or more so it is actually low-cost in terms of food

zmon - that is a common question . authors say that they are different species but they can interbreed to produce hybrids . most of the dwarf hamsters being sold are usually and actually campbells but pet shop staff have the habit of mistakenly calling them siberian

it's nice to know that people are enjoying their pet hamsters . maybe we can join the next pet expo and show-off our favorite hamsters

caring for tame siberian dwarf hamsters as pets - imported litter (wood shavings) is recommended because of the light color . hamster owners can easily detect the darkening in the color that may indicate a need to replace it with fresh litter

caring for tame siberian dwarf hamsters as pets - another indicator that there is a need to change the litter with fresh litter is the visual quality of the litter . if you notice a lot of seed shells or fecal material , it may be time for a change of the litter material . on approximately .5 to 1 inch thick litter, waste materials usually sink to the bottom of the litter and is not noticeable

4 pairs still available (excluding 1 reserved pair ) (see page 1)

bro ni PM kow nimo.. interested ko buy 1 pair.. any color....

reserve till friday next week.. please.. september 4 kung ok ra bro...

contact lng nako... ako ni g PM nimo where to contact me.....

dying on buying new hamsters..

my syrian hamster died last wednesday.. died out of hyperthermia... she was my first hamster..
    my siberian female died too the next day died out of ant attack.... now i'm securing my cage with anti-ant chalk to prevent ants coming inside...

i only have one siberian left and the cage is really big and i mean big for him and he needs companion. my cage can fit up to 10 siberian or 4 syrian pairs...... so sad...

f*ck those ants....RIP for my hams.. huhuhuhu..

bro contact lng nako... if pwd pa ba reserve...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast