Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Blog Entries

but the thing with my page is...... the text under the profile picture is no longer visible since it has almost the same color as the background...
    huhuhu

no other way to re edit it?

wa na nagkadima-o akong profile page

Hi

I've made 64 posts and still can't edit my profile by changing my avatar and so on. In your help section it says I get advanced from Newbie after 50 posts. It looks like that's not correct. When will I be promoted from Newbie, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Wynna View Post
    but the thing with my page is...... the text under the profile picture is no longer visible since it has almost the same color as the background...
    huhuhu

no other way to re edit it?

wa na nagkadima-o akong profile page
    as of now there's no way to edit it pa, or even reset it. i think even if i-disable nimo ang user customizations sa imong settings others can still see your design even if you can't... try sending a PM na lang to the admins. pero nindot ra man sad imong profile nga di makita ang text sa bio hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by kano View Post
    Hi

I've made 64 posts and still can't edit my profile by changing my avatar and so on. In your help section it says I get advanced from Newbie after 50 posts. It looks like that's not correct. When will I be promoted from Newbie, please?
    they may be still doing tweaks to the user settings. try sending a PM to the admins...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sevmik View Post
    yes, as of the latest theme updates profiles could no longer be customized. we'll just wait for the admins if they decide to implement it again as right now they're still focused on finalyzing the color scheme and other minor design tweaks.

Sus! Now i know! Tsk!

ako.a pud, sakit kaayo sa mata ang colors di na nako ma edit

update from BeoR
    Quote Originally Posted by BeoR View Post
    As of this time, that feature is not functioning. We are getting in touch with the theme developer to get some answers.

boss sevmik, asa ning:

1. Click on the My Profile link (kanang sa taas)
    2. Once in your profile, click on Customize My Profile <--- wa man ko kita ani..

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    boss sevmik, asa ning:

1. Click on the My Profile link (kanang sa taas)
    2. Once in your profile, click on Customize My Profile <--- wa man ko kita ani..
    boss kit, unfortuantely gi disable pa ang profile page customization nga feature kay dili compatible sa current theme. hopefully mabalik na puhon

^aw...abi nako'g sa lain nang update imong previous post boss...mao diay na...
    thank you...

Mangutana pud unta ko ani. Good thing this was already asked. Looking forward for a fix.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345