Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Nokia Lumia 920

I've got a nokia lumia 920. Its the very first thing i bought here in UAE. I've been with iOs and RIM(blackberry) but this phone simply blows me away. It is built in with the MS Office applications and your files accesible anytime with Skydrive. You could edit or make presentations and access your files anywhere you go with real-time syncing to your Skydrive account. This is way better than icloud. So for career peeps or freelance writers beating deadlines this is really an advantage. And of course, the quality of pictures it took makes your digital camera a long-forgotten gadget. And the livetiles are really cool. You could also sync it wih ur xbox account for game enthusiasts.

Downside:
    Im not so happy with the battery life maybe because I use apps a lot so drain daun.
    I wish it to be lighter for a lady-user
    Some of my favorite apps in iOs are not yet available like Instagram, Googletalk, Google+ and IMO.
    The push notifications are kinda weak so they really need to work on that.

But generally, I am happy with this phone. i would recommend this phone for those who wants to make a difference out from the trending copycats who barely know the capabilities of their Phone. I believe your phone tells a lot about you so I think u need to consider the type of features u are after in a phone before u decide buying anything.So, choose wisely.

By the way, i bought mine for 2,500 AED so its roughly Php 26,000.

Quote Originally Posted by mata_hari View Post
    But generally, I am happy with this phone. i would recommend this phone for those who wants to make a difference out from the trending copycats who barely know the capabilities of their Phone. I believe your phone tells a lot about you so I think u need to consider the type of features u are after in a phone before u decide buying anything.So, choose wisely.
    +1

now waiting.....

Quote Originally Posted by mata_hari View Post
    Some of my favorite apps in iOs are not yet available like Instagram, Googletalk, Google+ and IMO.
    wla d.i googletalk? mao ta ni ako kelangan jd T_T nagpaabot pd ko sa phone

^^ there are apps though that sponsor gtalk like nimbuzz and im+. Most of the google apps are nowhere in the app centre. I guess google and microsoft are still sorting out their differences pa. Heheheh

agay, mahala diay sa... and yes, mao nay downside sa WPs. ang apps. there's an issue between MS ug google man...

i've read some news nga naay upcoming nga WP+pureview imaging tech from nokia! choi!
    mu depreciate na sad tingali ning 920 unya ba, like what happened to 1st gen lumias when wp8 was announced. paspas kaayo

naa jd tingale ni upgrade sa 920 nga ma address nila ang issue nga adto ra na bantayan pag release.. mytag open npd cla sa google nga mga apps ui.. sugud npd rba ang samsung sa ilang bg.o nga tech. magduha2 nsad ta ani

wala pay demo unit ani sa cebu?

nkatry ko concept shop sa ayala played awhile sa unit..try nnu ngadto.

What concept shop? Nokia has lumia 900 as of this time.

sa ayala..and were actually comparing lumia 900 and 920..they dont sell it yet but u can
    have an advanced hands on actual unit just ask for the saleslady at nokia store in ayala..
    first impression bug at gyud ang unit,and kinda not comfortable bcoz of round edge of the units design,.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast