Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Windows 10

Windows 7/8/8.1 users are eligible for 1 year free upgrade to Windows 10 once it is released, after a year you need to purchase the license already

For Filipino users, no need the 1 year free upgrade, right? You know the drill. haha.
    Last edited by wylliexhan; 02-26-2015 at 05:27 AM.

I tried it. Pero katong nag-lag ang PC ko, gibalik ko sa Windows 8.1
    The "Task View" kind of annoys me when gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by wylliexhan View Post
    Windows 7/8/8.1 users are eligible for 1 year free upgrade to Windows 10 once it is released, after a year you need to purchase the license already

For Filipino users, no need the 1 year free upgrade, right? You know the drill. haha.
    I know, right? Haha!

i've tried the windows 10 and all i can say it boots really really fast. the user interface is great.

yeah.. yan ang pinoy.. there is always a workaround.. hehe

More info for windows 10 is on this video presented by the Verge..

I would love to see more of the hologlass in action..

pwede ni suwayan sa VM sah?

You might want to edit your post.

A quote from Microsoft:
    Free Upgrade Offer*
    Great news! We will offer a free upgrade to Windows 10 for qualified new or existing Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 devices that upgrade in the first year! And even better: once a qualified Windows device is upgraded to Windows 10, we will continue to keep it up to date for the supported lifetime of the device, keeping it more secure, and introducing new features and functionality over time – for no additional charge. Sign up with your email today, and we will send you more information about Windows 10 and the upgrade offer in the coming months.
    In short, once you upgrade, it'll be FREE 'forever'.

Quote Originally Posted by boyq View Post
    You might want to edit your post.

A quote from Microsoft:

In short, once you upgrade, it'll be FREE 'forever'.
    we will continue to keep it up to date for the supported lifetime of the device.

It is not stated that the license would be free for a lifetime, but the device.

If it's a lifetime free upgrade, they should've not stated that it's going to bee a free upgrade for a year, but instead a lifetime. In short, we need to pay for it after a year. Unless of course Microsoft change their mind.
    Last edited by wylliexhan; 03-08-2015 at 09:52 AM.

we will continue to keep it up to date for the supported lifetime of the device.

It is not stated that the license would be free for a lifetime, but the device.

If it's a lifetime free upgrade, they should've not stated that it's going to bee a free upgrade for a year, but instead a lifetime. In short, we need to pay for it after a year. Unless of course Microsoft change their mind.
    It wasn't even mentioned that you'll pay it after a year. I don't know where you got that kindly refer me to it. It's clearly stated that
    ..once a qualified Windows device is upgraded to Windows 10, we will continue to keep it up to date for the supported lifetime of the device, keeping it more secure, and introducing new features and functionality over time – for no additional charge.
    Anyway, a lot are still confused with MSFT's announcement last January. The "supported lifetime of the device" isn't even clear yet at this point. It could be dependent on the manufacturer itself just like Android.

Mga boss mangutana lang ko . Ang mga software na gkan sa emung windows 8 or windows7 compatible kaha ghapon pag abot na sa windows10?. Mga drivers pud? Salamat daan sa 2bag!

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast