Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

by the way, im taking Seretide Diskuss as my maintenance med, 2 puffs everyday. Effective siya nga medicine kay maka less jud sa trigger sa asthma nako pero makabuslot jud sa bulsa ang price, 1.5k plus for 60 doses and its good only for a month for me . I heard that we can get a discount card for this med, they say that we can the discount card from the doctor and the discount will be up to 30%. Anyone?

update tani, interesting facts for asthmatic... Asthma Diet - Taking Control Of Your Asthma

guys kinsa to ganahan ug tabang ani pwede tamo matabangan....... we have a product and it's formulated by Dr. Patawaran a volunteer Doctor of Salamat Dok of ABS- CBN. in manila....her product helps hundreds of people in luzon and visayas.....ma cancer, hepa, diabetes, asthma, hi blood and etc.... you can watch her in salamat dok every saturday sa abs- cbn...naa na ni iyang product diri sa cebu and ang ako mga neigbors natabangan na nako ani......contact me if ganahan mo coz i will show you the video of dr. patawaran.... dili ni cya binuang..... contact me
    Linoelle - 09324430595 sun..... i've supplying 2 doctors for this product diri sa cebu...sila doc quiban and doc gereona....

Sun = 09324430595

guys kinsa to ganahan ug tabang ani pwede tamo matabangan....... we have a product and it's formulated by Dr. Patawaran a volunteer Doctor of Salamat Dok of ABS- CBN. in manila....her product helps hundreds of people in luzon and visayas.....ma cancer, hepa, diabetes, asthma, hi blood and etc.... you can watch her in salamat dok every saturday sa abs- cbn...naa na ni iyang product diri sa cebu and ang ako mga neigbors natabangan na nako ani......contact me if ganahan mo coz i will show you the video of dr. patawaran.... dili ni cya binuang..... contact me
    Linoelle - 09324430595 sun..... i've been supplying 2 doctors for this product diri sa cebu...sila doc quiban and doc gereona....

Sun = 09324430595

Quote Originally Posted by raYnooB View Post
    by the way, im taking Seretide Diskuss as my maintenance med, 2 puffs everyday. Effective siya nga medicine kay maka less jud sa trigger sa asthma nako pero makabuslot jud sa bulsa ang price, 1.5k plus for 60 doses and its good only for a month for me . I heard that we can get a discount card for this med, they say that we can the discount card from the doctor and the discount will be up to 30%. Anyone?
    Try Seretide inhaler...mas barato around 700 or 900 (depende sa mg) for 200 puffs. Kung once a day mo last gyud ug 3months...

Ako 1x-day ko for maintenance...dugay-dugay na sab way atake..sip-on -> hubak

currently, dula ko soccer ug badminton for exercise...Vitamin C sab.

Quantumin Plus

What are Minerals?

Minerals are essential to build and repair body tissues and are vital to all physical and mental processes. They are as important as our need for oxygen to sustain life. Our daily foods now are deficient in minerals because of the rampant use of fertilizers, pesticides, food additives and preservatives. If we do not take sufficient mineral supplements daily, our general health will gradually decline and we will develop chronic diseases, such as anemia (Iron), Rickets (Calcium) and goiter (Iodine), diabetes (Vanadium and Chromium), heart diseases (calcium and magnesium), arthritis (sulfur, calcium and boron), stroke (copper) and even the dreaded CANCER.

What are Fulvic and Humic Substances?

Fulvic and humic are natural ionic molecules recognized as one of the key elements in many scientific breakthroughs of the 21st century for the reversal and prevention of disease and maintenance of good health. They are created by microbial activity at the roots of plants which dissolve and convert the metallic and clay based mineral to organic and bio available minerals. It makes the cell walls more permeable allowing the nutrients to enter the cell readily and the toxins to exit effectively. One single molecule of fulvic molecule carries 60 or more minerals and trace elements into the cell.

What is Zeolite?

Natural zeolite forms where volcanic and ash layers react with alkaline ground water. Zeolites are also deposited over periods ranging from thousands to millions of years in shallow marine basins. It is a mineral with micro-porous “open” structure that accommodates minerals like sodium, calcium, magnesium, potassium and these are readily exchanged inside the body with toxins and heavy metals making zeolite a powerful detoxifier.

What is the difference of Quantumin plus with the other mineral drops?

It is the only mineral supplement with proprietary blend of fulvic, humic substances and zeolite which controls and prevents diseases. It’s alkalinity is compatible with human tissues that direct application into the mouth or in the eyes will not result in adverse effects. The special process called Quantum Potentiation activates and transforms each nutrient/minerals to bio-energized form that even a few drops will give beneficial effects and overdose is unheard of.

Fulvic content further increased the bio-availability of the nutrients. The energized zeolite can do detoxification at an amazing speed and even in areas difficult to reach like the brain and nervous system.

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF QUANTUMINPLUS?

* Energizes and balances electrical potential at the cellular level.
    * Detoxifies the different organs of various chemicals like
    pesticides, radioactive elements and other pollutants.
    * Alkalinizer to neutralize body acids, stomach acids.
    * Chelates heavy metals like lead, mercury, cadium, etc.
    * Increases amount of oxygen in the blood.
    * Transports nutrients right into the cells.
    * Increases absorb ability of other nutrients and medicines.
    * Promotes mental clarity and sense of well being.
    * Improves enzyme production and activity.
    * Contains antibiotic effects without developing resistant strains
    even on prolonged use.
    * Neutralizes free radicals.
    * Normalizes the immune system function.
    * Helps fight common illnesses and chronic disease like:

Quote Originally Posted by raYnooB View Post
    Yes its true,you can get it from your Pulmonologist and its free ,kaluoy sa Diyos nakuhaan intawn ang gibug-aton sa ako maintenance,just like you i'm also a Seretide Diskus user.

hi guyz,,i am an asthmatic person too...juz recently i was having an asthma attack, ting tugnaw mn gud ron...and thank God dli xa grabe...

9.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345