Page 5 of 172 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Hawks

ATlanta vs Memphis is a good match up ! !

Quote Originally Posted by inc-pankz View Post
    ATlanta vs Memphis is a good match up ! !
    Gasol, Arthur, Thabeet and Z-Bo would combine for 100 rebounds vs. Atlanta. Daghan ra kaayo sila ug dagko. Pero basin diri na magamit ang pinakanindot nga acquisitions in JOe Smith and Jason Collins.

---------------

7 hours ago, the Hawks had a pickup game to bolster their players' activity before training camp when:

"Action cut short today. Josh Smith jammed his hand on the rim trying to block Teague’s shot. Needed seven stitches to close the gash."

Oooucch!

Link

Quote Originally Posted by lunateec22 View Post
    Gasol, Arthur, Thabeet and Z-Bo would combine for 100 rebounds vs. Atlanta. Daghan ra kaayo sila ug dagko. Pero basin diri na magamit ang pinakanindot nga acquisitions in JOe Smith and Jason Collins.

---------------

7 hours ago, the Hawks had a pickup game to bolster their players' activity before training camp when:

"Action cut short today. Josh Smith jammed his hand on the rim trying to block Teague’s shot. Needed seven stitches to close the gash."

Oooucch!

Link
    pics plis

the hawks are definitely a team hard to crack especially with their running game..... josh smith can sometimes be too fancy i hope he is mature enough this coming season if he can do that he can perform better and play with more intensity without loosing his edge.

Quote Originally Posted by vcmov_15 View Post
    the hawks are definitely a team hard to crack especially with their running game..... josh smith can sometimes be too fancy i hope he is mature enough this coming season if he can do that he can perform better and play with more intensity without loosing his edge.
    Can't forget his between-the-legs failed dunk attempt vs. the Heat pag playoffs. How embarrassing. We'll how he stays true to his word about wising up.

@johnnyblues:

Wala pics bro. I forgot to mention na the link is from Atlanta Journal Constitution's Sekou Smith's Twitter account. He's been closely monitoring the Atlanta Hawks for years now.

dude...fighter baya atlanta atlethic kaayo pwedi jud sila for contender...ilang defense gahi sad pero kuwang jud sila leader,,,,in and out man jud joe jonhson...nya gahi kaayo ulo si josh smith..pero figther ni sila oi...

they already have a leader... in their PG... mike Bibby is a perfect fit in there... all they need is a solid center... then they'll be very good. josh smith is still immature at times but time will change his attitude and he should be very good by then..

^
    Actually, Bibby is not considered their leader, JJ is. But he's not a vocal leader when he should be pero di man jud na ing-ana pirmi. Yeah, they need a C. I thought they were gonna sign-and-trade Marvin Williams for a center but I guess not.

They also need depth. But if you want depth, you need a deeper pocket and, unfortunately, Atlanta does not have that much dough than major market like NY, Chicago, LA, etc. But I still think, GM RIck Sund did a great job.

Lastly, they're gonna have to see if coach Woodson's 6th year is worth for another extension.

kinsa man sab nindot ipuli na coach kang woodson?

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 172 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast