Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

I’ve always wanted to sell or trade my Wolfenstein 2, fps on console is a bit hard and makes me feel nauseous. Anyone interested? it doesn’t have a case though

Quote Originally Posted by pamzk View Post
    I’ve always wanted to sell or trade my Wolfenstein 2, fps on console is a bit hard and makes me feel nauseous. Anyone interested? it doesn’t have a case though
    yeah, same for me. I always wanted to trade or sell my Doom as well. Although I love the game, it makes me nauseous every time I play it. Takes me a few minutes to recover and compose myself after playing.

Quote Originally Posted by cm27 View Post
    yeah, same for me. I always wanted to trade or sell my Doom as well. Although I love the game, it makes me nauseous every time I play it. Takes me a few minutes to recover and compose myself after playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by pamzk View Post
    Lol i wanted to buy doom.. but doubted the experience.. so i tried to test the "almost" fps free games fortnite.. and man i sucked.. i couldnt hit anything my aim so bad the didnt feel right aiming with the analog stick.. i think i am more comfortable with fps on PC with a mouse..

E3 Schedule and main events..

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming...ence-schedule/

Microsoft killed it and by far the best conference.. Bethesda sucked in my opnion...

Looking forward for Ubisoft, Square Enix and of course Nintendo.. Which will be on June 12 8pm on independent day here which is a day off..

Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post
    Lol i wanted to buy doom.. but doubted the experience.. so i tried to test the "almost" fps free games fortnite.. and man i sucked.. i couldnt hit anything my aim so bad the didnt feel right aiming with the analog stick.. i think i am more comfortable with fps on PC with a mouse..
    yeah. PC is better, that is why I didn't buy Wolfenstein 2 because of the experience I had with Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post
    E3 Schedule and main events..

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming...ence-schedule/

Microsoft killed it and by far the best conference.. Bethesda sucked in my opnion...

Looking forward for Ubisoft, Square Enix and of course Nintendo.. Which will be on June 12 8pm on independent day here which is a day off..
    I think humana ang Ubisoft, Square Enix and Nintendo. Naa naman news and videos on their showcase. Mostly sa Square Enix akong gi tan.aw.

Do you protect your switch with silicon case or the thick plastic casing?

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    Mostly sa Square Enix akong gi tan.aw.
    Can't wait for Final Fantasy VII remake pero on PS4 paman. Not sure if it will come to switch.

If handheld, naa koy casing with grip, but mostly it's bare with just Screen protector for minimum protection.

I think humana ang Ubisoft, Square Enix and Nintendo. Naa naman news and videos on their showcase. Mostly sa Square Enix akong gi tan.aw.
    Ubisoft was at 3am yesterday and Square Enix was at 8am today.. nintedo didnt finish.. they are Live right now on Youtube..

Correction.. its 8pm today not 2moro.. what i wanted to say is the next day is holiday so you can stream it and watch it until 2 or 3 am without worrying about waking up for work the next day lol

Link to the stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhVCdxtofWU

- - - Updated - - -

i have the Dobe case that came with the bag and glass screen protector.. what i liked about it with the glass protector installed and the casing is on its dockable..

super excited sa sequel sa BOTW!

- - - Updated - - -

Pila imong baligya sa Doom, sir? Naka trade ko sa akong Wolfenstein 2 og MK8 deluxe

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast