Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Check out below for the Basic Philippine BIR Tax Calculator (TRAIN Law) that the WebsaytNimo Team built for your reference.

Just enter your monthly salary (plus allowances or benefits, minus contributions or deductions), and the approximate tax will be computed automatically.

We build these tools as internal projects for educational purposes, and as part of our mission in sharing information that may be useful for local businesses.

Another "blooming" partnership to end the month of January.

We are happy to be chosen to build the website for an online flower shop business in Cebu - Modern Petals Cebu.

Just in time for the upcoming month of love and Valentine's Day, just go to their website and contact them for flower arrangements and gift ideas for any special occasion or events.
    Modern Petals Cebu - Every Moment is Special

Send us a PM if you want us to build a FREE website like this for your business or brand!

Bug Fixed: Editing the page's contents are not being saved.

We received quite a few complains from our users experiencing an issue where after editing the contents of the page and clicking the save button - none of the edits are being saved successfully.

We are pleased to inform you that we have already addressed the issue.
    You may now continue editing your website and pages without any problems.

If you have business and in need of a website and improved online presence, feel free to send us a PM.

Thank you!

We are proud to partner with one of most popular farm resorts in Cebu, Lava Mountain River Farm Resort, a perfect place for relaxation, family outing, team building, or simply just a random break from the toxicity of the city.

Thanks for choosing WebsaytNimo as your website provider!

If you have a business that needs a website to boost your sales and expand your audience, feel free to send us a PM.

avail ko ani puhon...

Quote Originally Posted by porbidaman View Post
    avail ko ani puhon...
    thanks sir. looking forward to partner with you soon.
    feel free to send us a PM.

Thank you. But for a long time I do not use templates. I'm more used to the code than to finished things.

Quote Originally Posted by Beks View Post
    Thank you. But for a long time I do not use templates. I'm more used to the code than to finished things.
    By the way, the templates are quite good. But you are right in that it is better to use web design and programming if you want your non-standard and unusual site. Users love this. Therefore, it is better to turn to web development company https://niklex.net/ and get your personal website.

If you are going to build a simple website, you can even use some website builders. They are really simple in use, but you can get some great results still, there are many options like the tools from webstarts.com for example. They also have lots of good looking templates, and I am pretty sure that you will love those too, good luck with it

Hi. When I needed to extend the functionality of my website by integrating third-party apps and adding custom scripts I used iGaming website builder. I added even more sophisticated UI customization by adding custom styles to the website to optimize and attract new players. It's simple enough and that's why I chose the Digitain service .

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345