Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Govt bans live airings of talk shows!--- A Marcos tactic

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    1] dong puno IS opposition. there is political color thus not objective. dong puno lost his credibility in not only one instance.

2] when the tape was aired, it was not yet authenticated. AFAIK, the PROPER authentication is still in progress. if the tape was truly authentic and knowing how the power-hungry the opposition is, they should have aired it before GMA took oath? why just now? of course they will always come up with a lame excuse as usual. my take on it is that they were still probably making the tape & rehearsing witnesses. btw, wiretapping is illegal in this side of the wrold and there is a reason for that. i was not surprised why the jueteng scandal couldn't have any better timing.

3] did i say ALL that the media exposes are black propaganda? yes there are genuine exposes but nowadays it's mostly all propaganda. it depends on who exposes it and their source.

4] the administration created regulations and policies that is subject to approval & deliberation. if the opposition were in power they don't dare to do this because first, they don't have the time (busy making money), second, they buy people & lastly they eliminate non "team-players". when a policy, regulation or law is made it undergoes due process because we are not in martial law. this is nothing like the marcos era.

5] i'm sorry sir but as far as conversations are concerned i have yet to meet intellectual, patriotic people that will agree with you that the administration is worse. it has been established that the business sector in our country prefer the admin over the oppos and they SHOULD KNOW BETTER because their businesses is at stake if they sell out. just look at the line-up of the opposition and their pathetic records. the bad thing though is that the filipino people easily forget and can be bought. let's generalize, compare the achievement and record of the administration's cabinet to the opposition. need i say more? they are all dirty but the opposition is much, much dirtier & majority of the marcos cronies are with them or backing them up at the sidelines.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION: Don't you think the people backing that tape did not cheat? Even if I don't have a hard evidence I KNOW that all of them cheated the rookie just beat the veterans this time. Well, losers weepers!

I am not a GMA supporter but seeing articles, comments or write-ups that almost or obviously promotes the opposition or says that the opposition is a better alternative just doesn't make sense or is all BULL and is PATHETIC to say the least. If the opposition was cheated and CLEARLY is a better alternative then they would get my wholehearted support but unfortunately THEY ARE NOT! [& not worth it]

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/net/2005/06/14/thousands.show.support.for.arroyo.html

shame on the plot makers!
    Yehey hakot crowd. 150 pesos ang bayad!

Quote Originally Posted by dawn runner
    http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/net/2005/06/14/thousands.show.support.for.arroyo.html

shame on the plot makers!
    Yehey hakot crowd. 150 pesos ang bayad!
    that's a very expected reaction but if there was really truth to it or if the alleged pay-off was that massive then the issue could have been glorified as usual but it was not & it did not.

there goes the futile attempt...

during the support rally for GMA "MORE CREDIBLE" personalities from various sectors showed their support.

INCREDIBLE PERSONALITIES. That would be more like it. I saw the crowd. It was enthusuastic as those who call for Gloria ouster. Mga nawong sa binayran.

Unsa may na ka credible adto? Mga sipsip ra man to ni GMA who are expected to lose something once GMA is booted out in Malacanang.

Di na ninyo mapugngan ang sulog bay. Bisan pag 24 hours mong mag rally. Dont opposed the current.

let's watch the end-game, shall we? are you willing to put money where your mouth is?

the bet is simple, if GMA will still be president after all this fracas.

what do you say?

I DONT BET ON THE COUNTRY'S FUTURE. IF YOU WANT TO BET, JUST CALL MIKE, MIKEY AND IGGY. THEY ARE THE FIRST JUETENG FAMILY. THEIR BETTING WAYS REALLY RUB ON YOU.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

sir, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

8.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345