Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: IMPT: EVERYONE READ (Specially Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Posters)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkenshin
    OT. Brod, just wondering where can I find the Search function of this forum. It seems I could'nt find it anymore. thanks
    there is a search field at the top which appears whenever you go into a forum (expand the info frame at the top by clicking on the downward arrow)...

Blog Entries

yey! its clean-up time!

hmmm... i might as well browse and search for my posts. daghan raba ko issue da. wehehehehe
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

approve ko ana boss :mrgreen:, oi d i im back sa ka dugay nga panahon nga wala ko ka post....
    ambot ug naka hinumdom pa cla nko..

hello mga pips sa istorya!!!

sowe karon pako na online mao wla nko matarong akong mga post... warned noon ko dah... at least charged to experience... sowe....

i wasn't myself when i posted in the thread below. i wanted to modify my obscene post but i couldn't. so this as far as i can go with cleaning up my act. thanks mods.

https://www.istorya.net/forums/index....570418#1570418

Quote Originally Posted by BeoRified
    Done for this morning. Will do some more "cleanup" tonight. FYI, I only banned those who had the chance to read this announcement (those who were able to login after I posted this and obviously ignored this announcement).

As for the crappers, they will be dealt with some other time... and yes, please report them to me. I can't read every single thread.
    Sir beor, please delete akong usa ka buy and sell sa pets akong adverstisment nga "FORSALE carp very cheap" its old na please delete.. ayaw lang tong Dooberman k... thank you sir.... more power

yes sir BeoR, we will submit to the laws of this humble house.

good call

Announcement received loud and clear boss ! ;D

nice!!! para ma limpyo sad ang forums...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast