Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default IDEAL WEDDING

i'm stil looking for a church, something like the one sa boracay where gikasal si mirriam, kay open and simple. but i want a church nga naa ibabaw ug hill. i want my wedding late afternoon, para paghuman we can have a pic with the beautiful sunset behind us. a handful of guests lang. immediate family and very close friends. adto na sa reception ng ubang guests. and di ko ganahan ug taas kaayo nga entourage, sayang ang gastos.

Default IDEAL WEDDING

dont have one............

Default IDEAL WEDDING

also, i'm able to prove na wer really perfect for each other...bahalag simple lang ang wedding

Default IDEAL WEDDING

ako kay beach wedding. at sunrise, so bahala'g mo-complain sila nga mangadlawn sila'g decorate, preparar, or whatever, basta i can have my wish. nya ako ra immediate family and a few closest friends ang invitaron. barefoot mi, para ma-feel dyud ang balas. after mi mag-exchange ug vows, mosakay dayun mi'g baroto, like an outrigger boat, sa ako groom padung sa dagat, nya tagaan among kaugalingon ug pilang minutos of peace and quiet at sea. dinha sad sa beach mismo ang reception. except for the cake, ang tanang menu kay seafood. yumyum! and after the reception my groom and i would go off on a horse to our own private and romantically-decorated cottage..... by the way, i don't want to get married! but it doesn't hurt to daydream.

Default IDEAL WEDDING

me.. bedroom wedding.... ninongs?-outsiede the room... onli 2 of us inside priest wl jz hv 2 used head and mic phones.... pra diritso na after I DO hehehe...
    jz kidding

Default IDEAL WEDDING

pinakaraang simbahan sa pilipinas with matching limo nga maghatod with my close friends singing acapella.

Default IDEAL WEDDING

Quote Originally Posted by madzZz
    garden wedding...
    ...same here

OT: I like ur avatar ferl

Default IDEAL WEDDING

garden wedding sadko kay nice...but closed sya ha with the roofings na transparent para rain or shine... :P

Default IDEAL WEDDING

church wedding, avocado green motiff, garden reception...preferably in a beach resort with a very nice view, and with faithful and responsible groom.

Default IDEAL WEDDING

I like it to be solemn... a church wedding and I like to be a June bride... close friends and relatives lang ang mga bisita.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast