Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: - Spirit of the Glass -

way back in highschool, uso kaayo at a certain time sa school namo ang spirit of the coin & spirit of the glass...i was really interested to join, pero nagduha-duha ko...since i was really really curious about it, i asked my aunt about this spirit of the glass...gishagitan ba naman ko'g "AYAW JUD! AYAW JUD ANA!" with a really scared face on her...i was shocked on her reaction, and so wa na lang ko padayon ask niya...i told my father about my aunt's reaction on what i asked...and he told me that my aunt used to play spirit of the glass with some of her relatives when they were younger...during the game, ikapila sila ask who the spirit was but it never answered...so they continue asking other questions...as they asked na pud who the spirit was, ningkalit ra bitaw break ang glass, a smoke came out, and a whisper was heard by all of them...it says "SATAN"...so they all run away, never ever played that game again...after hearing this, nawala ako pagkacurious oi...i will never in my life try this spirit of the glass, or any spirit of whatever...

mao jud!!! i would not want to disturb them kay sus unsa na lan kaha if they'll be the one calline my name or unsa bah

as i have said... this is very dangerous.

hmmmmmmmmmmm spirit of the glass well still havent tried it but it would be a really great help to have that. you can communicate with the dead so they can move on to the aflter life :mrgreen:

If you happen to see your departed love one when they die... Don't believe it.. for the devil himself can immitate anyone in order to deceive you... beware! A lot of people are starting to believe that their departed love ones are still on this EARth but I tell you! everything you see are all works of the devil himself..

my wife experience spirit of the glass they had a bad experience pls dont do this kind of questing it will harm you an the spirit also..pls dont atempt just pray for the souls nor to desturb them.....

hala! nahan baya ko mag try ani kung true ba jud na mo move nag glass coz amo neighbor nag trey daw cla then nikalit lang daw ug kabuak ang glass na ila gigamit then gigukod daw cla... i dunno sad kung true ba to

Pero naa ko e ask dili bani bawal nga buhaton? what are the side efects if anything should hapen?

Quote Originally Posted by wilner
    Pero naa ko e ask dili bani bawal nga buhaton? what are the side efects if anything should hapen?
    worst case scenario, is basin one of the participating individual aning dula2x can be demon possessed.

So if ma taken over imong body sa body spirit ilaha na imong body?
    what hapen to ur spirit?

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast