Page 411 of 412 FirstFirst ... 401408409410411412 LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4111

Quote Originally Posted by zionkid View Post
    Hi mga boss, pa tambag ta ko asa mas nindot ani na head unit ug amplifier.

Pioneer DEH - x2650Ui or Pioneer DEH - x1650ub
    X12 MRV - F805 or X12 NV-705

Salamat mga boss...
    What components are you going to power with the amp? Only the separates? Subwoofer? or both?

IMHO lang, If you can stretch your budget a bit.
    Better to get a HU that has a preout voltage of 4V and above. Pioneer have them in the mid to high models.
    Also for the amp, better if you get a more reputable amp than the X12/V12 bootlegged Alpine.

Quote Originally Posted by spotterjoe View Post
    What components are you going to power with the amp? Only the separates? Subwoofer? or both?

IMHO lang, If you can stretch your budget a bit.
    Better to get a HU that has a preout voltage of 4V and above. Pioneer have them in the mid to high models.
    Also for the amp, better if you get a more reputable amp than the X12/V12 bootlegged Alpine.
    Thanks for the advice Sir @spotterjoe. Can you suggest me some better amplifiers? How about MTX Audio Amps?

MTX is "generally" better than those X12/V12. Be careful as there are also fake MTX amps.

I'm not against those "bootlegged" amps as I have used them also when I was starting in this hobby.
    From experience they are not that clean-sounding, power specifications are overrated, and not as durable.

Save yourself from the upgrade itch. Revising your system/replacing components is a pain. This is an expensive hobby.

A lot of factors need to be taken into account in setting-up a solid reliable system. I don't want to enumerate them all here.

One of the more important factors will be matching your components power requirement with the power output of your amplifier/s. It's better to have more juice in your amp than underpowering your components. This is the reason why I want to know what components you will be powering from that amp.

Advantage of more amp power will be lower noise floor as there is no need to crank up the amp's gain control to fully utilize the power handling capability of your components.

Try to sign-up here: You can learn a lot from these guys.
    KotseAudioClub

can anyone pls suggest a cheaper alternative for Dynamat

Flash band. Check sa ace hardware

help! asa ta kapa-ayo aning alternator whining. mo tingog apil ang stereo inig rev nako sa engine.

help. recently replaced all speakers sa pajero gen2, added an x12 705 amp and a 10" sub, pero distorted ang output sa speakers especially if low volume, karat ang treble/ high frequencies, any suggestions asa ko magsugod tan-aw/ troubleshoot?

i just want clear output to listen to music, dili pang competition. thanks

mga bro, asa ta kapalit ug socket sa car stereo 16pins.. gihatagan mn gud ko stock stereo sa sportivo pero wlay socket sa luyo..

guys, kinsa maayo shop or tawo mu install diri car audio. I used to do this DIY and kuot-kuot but karon sakit naman ang hawak ni manoy. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by koykoy View Post
    guys, kinsa maayo shop or tawo mu install diri car audio. I used to do this DIY and kuot-kuot but karon sakit naman ang hawak ni manoy. hehehe
    ka relate ko ani pero balik gihapon ko car audio diy. boss if interested ka baligya gihapon nako ako setup hifonics and dd1512.

11.    Advertisement