• not guilty

49 22.48%
  • no comment

45 20.64%
Page 411 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 401408409410411412413414421 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 11880

Default Re: OUST GLORIA?

wait lang sila sa election. this 2010.

Default Re: PGMA guilty of the accusations against her or not?

for marrying a corrupt man ---- guilty
    for not resisting the temptation of millions of dollars---- guilty

Default Re: Nganu wala man kaayu Pakabana ang taga Cebu about the call for PGMA to resig

Quote Originally Posted by balatucan
    Pwede ba imong mata kung naa bay word nga "murag" sa imo title?
    Adto ra diay ka sa Title mag tan aw, di diay ka mubasa sa Unod? wa nlan gamit ang CONTENT ani diay?

MANAWAGAN Ko sa Admin sa istorya.net. Kuhaon na an Texrbox sa CONTENT kay way gamit kay Di man basahun, Puro nlan Title tah ani.

Unsaon man tawn Pag paigo sa ako explaination dha sa Title Field Dudong, nga limited man ang Characters dha.Alangan adto nko Ibutang ang Ako SURVEY if naa.

NAPUTOL MAN GANI AKO TITLE KAY DI MAPAIGO..

Basa sad tawn sa sulod Oi..

Default Re: Merged: Anti-GMA / Pro-GMA All In One Thread!

I still believe .......................... GMA minus FG

Default Former Gov't Officials Gave Gloria 5 Days

Do you believe in the intentions of the FSGO (Former Senior Government Officials) after issuing their recommendations for Gloria if indeed she's for the truth? The FSGO, composed of former officials under the Cory administration to the Arroyo administration, has given 5 days for Gloria to respond to their call. If I'm not mistaken, they gave at least 5 things for Gloria to consider if she's true to her words, of fighting the corruption without bias. Whatcha think?

(continue HERE)

GMA out
    NOLI in

it's all the same..
    we are still in this corrupt system..

listen to "IMAGINE" instead

Default Re: If Arroyo should quit, who would take over?

Quote Originally Posted by omar50071
    You are putting words in my mouth, si ERAP ra ako pasabot ato, kay nangambisyon gihapon ang buang mo balik sa malacanang. Some civil society and the Black and White Movement even walked out from the rally the moment ERAP stepped up the stage with Cory.
    Putting words on who's mouth? Read my statement again bro you might have misconstrued the whole meaning, or probably your passionate love for ERAP has clouded your comprehension.

i'll repost them nalang para kasabot ka. "so pwera gaba sad si Mrs. Aquino, Bishop Tobias and others who joined the rally?"

its a question bro, because according to the article it was mentioned that Mrs. Aquino and Bishop Tobias expressed their regret in ousting ERAP previously.. so i'm asking if PWERA GABA sad ba sila? because according to the reports and from the OUSTED, CONVICTED, PARDONED president himself, both Cory and the Bishop were lugubrious about the whole situation and wanted him to be president of the country once again.

that's what i don't like with this thread...BLACK vs WHITE.... ANTI vs PRO. mao ni makasamot ug divide nato nga mentalidad. worse, even the media is promoting this kind of crap (kapamilya vs kapuso)...tsk, tsk...

why don't they just call it as GMA "critics" or GMA "supporters"? asa na man diay ang those in the "gray area"?
    those that like her but criticizes some her achievements? those that dislike her but approves some her achievements? and so on and so forth...

i don't even like the way we call our political parties. opposition vs admin? team unity vs. genuine opposition? as if all the admin says or do is being always opposed. as if what all the opposition is doing is always against unity...genuine opposition? what if cla na mahimo ug admin?...why don't we just call them republicans or democrats? why don't we just call them nationalista party or liberal party nlng?...THINK ABOUT IT.

Quote Originally Posted by TAMB0K
    Putting words on who's mouth? Read my statement again bro you might have misconstrued the whole meaning, or probably your passionate love for ERAP has clouded your comprehension.

i'll repost them nalang para kasabot ka. "so pwera gaba sad si Mrs. Aquino, Bishop Tobias and others who joined the rally?"

its a question bro, because according to the article it was mentioned that Mrs. Aquino and Bishop Tobias expressed their regret in ousting ERAP previously.. so i'm asking if PWERA GABA sad ba sila? because according to the reports and from the OUSTED, CONVICTED, PARDONED president himself, both Cory and the Bishop were lugubrious about the whole situation and wanted him to be president of the country once again.
    You think you almost got me huh?

It came from ERAP's mouth for christ sake! He can name drop all he want to mislead the people....

Down there in red bold letters....tarunga ug basa sunod ha...hinay-hinaya aron ma sabtan. And by the way, nice try!

Actually, I have the constitutional right to replace President Arroyo because I was unconstitutionally removed. Even Father Tobias and former President Aquino have openly admitted that EDSA Dos is a big mistake,Estrada said.

Estrada said it is not yet too late for the people who ousted him from the presidency to correct that mistake.

They (Aquino, Tobias and others) said that is a big mistake and in order to correct that mistake, they should return me to the presidency” Estrada said.

@ omar50071: what the? read my post ragod balik hehehe did I say anything that it didn't came from ERAP? oh my gawd! hehehe lisuda nimo pasabton uyy...

yes it came from ERAP and I did not even said it was true, we have to verify that, I just ASKED you a question... thats it! pero perte nang taasa sa imo naabtan hehehe asa2x nkang dapita naabot!

from putting words on mouths, to getting you, to erap name dropping, erap misleading, and that I said it came from mrs. aquino's mouth, and that I should read the article in a hinay2x way because i didn't get the idea because its erap's words etc... hehehe layua libot man earth hapit pa moon. hehehe kapoya!

11.    Advertisement