Page 409 of 412 FirstFirst ... 399406407408409410411 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 4111

Last edited by krsuan; 09-22-2017 at 12:49 AM.

Pasensya kung OT. Mga bossing, mangutana lang ko ba. Naa koy radio diri sa akong sakyanan (Toyota Vitz), nya ang makuha ra nga frequency kay from 78-90khz. As far sa akong research, need daw ni to butang expanders. Any other suggestion like to calibrate it or reset it? Thanks!

gud evening mga bros...i find this thread very informative, since bag-o lng pud ko naka sakyana....patabang lng pud ko ani ako problema. my HU is pioneer and got a sub xplod working fine for two months...then all of a sudden, nawala iya power but later in the evening when i was driving, ni kalit ra pud ug balik....then the following day, pag switch nako sa ignition(engine still off), naa cya oi power, but when the engine started (on), the HU lost power as well as the sub....i did a little troubleshooting, removed the HU and the sub, then checked the ignition voltage, and found it normal(12Volts). I connected the HU and sub to direct battery terminal, they worked fine. But when i re-connected the HU to the ignition wire (accessories) the 12volt dropped to about only 3 volts.....what could be the problem of my system?......pls katong mga experts dha pls share your knowledge mga bros... thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by johannsgrave View Post
    gud evening mga bros...i find this thread very informative, since bag-o lng pud ko naka sakyana....patabang lng pud ko ani ako problema. my HU is pioneer and got a sub xplod working fine for two months...then all of a sudden, nawala iya power but later in the evening when i was driving, ni kalit ra pud ug balik....then the following day, pag switch nako sa ignition(engine still off), naa cya oi power, but when the engine started (on), the HU lost power as well as the sub....i did a little troubleshooting, removed the HU and the sub, then checked the ignition voltage, and found it normal(12Volts). I connected the HU and sub to direct battery terminal, they worked fine. But when i re-connected the HU to the ignition wire (accessories) the 12volt dropped to about only 3 volts.....what could be the problem of my system?......pls katong mga experts dha pls share your knowledge mga bros... thanks a lot.
    Check wiring basin naa nagsikit .

Same sa ako ,bitaw bro try to check your wiring

thanks bro, ako na g check mao ra ghapon....maybe naa sa grounding iya problema.....anyways ako nlng cya g direct sa batery nya gibutangan ug switch... ok ra ni mga bros, wla ni oi cons?

Elite Member
    Ipa-tan-aw na sa audio shop. Sila man suheto ana.

Can someone post a chart or schematic diagram on where to tap the connecting wires from Power Amps to speakers and other accessories needed?
    I bought my Power Amplifier 3 years ago, then direct connection lang to 2 Speakers behind. Well, Bass is clearly inclined but Clarity is very disturbed. A little help please.

asa ta kapalit aning adaptor para sa alpine nga headunit nga kce 236b, para 3.5mm? TIA.

Nindut ba ang Targa speaker mga bro?

11.    Advertisement