Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chantin Santos View Post
    Dai, kuyog sa pauling island ah karon na baya monday. Bisan plete lang ug amot2 na inom atoa gud kay sa bangka ug kaon nato dha ako nman uyab.
    Inday, (the Bisaya way of addressing a woman) Cum with me to Pauling Island this coming Monday, transportation fare and a little share for the drinks will do, since my gf/bf/other half will take care of the rest of the expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubert007 View Post
    HE: Twag na unya d m 2bg yaga 2x najd na ang imu dri naku ma.

K,naka 2g naku
    Mao mankaka ma..dha niang ka
    She : mis u,npd…unsaon naa pman q problema dri…an 2
    he: k,ma. an2son Ing jd naku bn2k jd n.
    Ehu wat Ing jd n naku sa imu ma. kapoy magsrli. maypa ika2g
    He:Call me! You don't seem to be picking up the phone, Are you making a fool out me ma (mahal)
    She: I fell asleep okay?
    He: You're still the same old sh!t, perhaps you've never changed! Be where you are right now!
    She: I miss yours, but what can I do, I'm pre-occupied with lot of problems right now
    He: alright Ma! (mahal) , As if there's anything else I could do, I just have to deal with this bullsh!t I guess
    I just have to wait then,however I'd choose to just sleep in peace rather than having to deal to with this on my own

I must explain that i am uncapable of any Cebuano or Tagalog like what would mean " Cge oi " its all texted on SMS on shorts hmm
    As you wish!

What does" PANG "mean
    pangga? Love?

he Nganu waman kay txt2x naku ma(mahal.). she..Way lod ky namatay amu palitanan og dri g.ataki..Bg.o pku ngplod gnina pghulog nku sa kwarta. he.Mao mankaha ma..nganu mura manka y gana imu tnxsan. she Unsaon dghn problema ad2 agujo. D lng sa tka samokon dha..Wana jd ka gana mtxt naku..cge lng ma...unsaon man..Daw ako raman cguro cge ug huna2x sa imu ma.maguol paku ug huna2x sa imu.
    He: Why aren't you texting me anymore love?
    She: I ran out of load, The owner of the store where I usually buy my load died of heart attack. I just had the chance to buy one when I went out to send the money.
    He: Is that so? It just feels like, you're not in the mood to talk to me.
    She: Maybe I'm just a bit pre-occupied with problems we have there in Agujo
    He: I won't bother you for now. You don't feel like texting me anymore. I think I'm the only one who's concerned here! Ktnxbye!

Alams na! (I know right)
    Last edited by Wynna; 06-29-2014 at 02:00 PM.

paytera gyud ug iningles aning @Wynna oi..

Blog Entries
    bangka, murag dili na libre ang pasabot.. boat, molabang sila ug dagat..

Thank you soo much so far for your great help im still stugeling to find the location of the gentlemen here some more ...
    Aung hapon nimu dha ma. waman jd ka txt oi. Nganu wana manjd ka txt naku ma.(mahal) D naka ganahan mtxt naku ma.
    She . Sorry pang mao pa pg. uli nmu pang
    later....
    he. Tinuod btaw na..ako sguro ang tao nga d managpit sa ako mga egsoon ako kaliwat dli..munang ari ko sa amu...Ligid najd..kay maghlak. ko madugay
    she . Ngano d mnka manampit nla khbw q dka pasagdan sa imu aginikanan og mga egsoon pnangga ka nla...
    he. Puos nag2d2x ug palit gahapon paku nag ingun nla.cge Ing.. naku man ug naa makatabang naku mamon japon.. may na ihikog oi.
    she . Naunsa mnka pang gmay pgs.a2s Ing gd

Blog Entries
    Thank you soo much so far for your great help im still stugeling to find the location of the gentlemen here some more ...
    Aung hapon nimu dha ma. waman jd ka txt oi. Nganu wana manjd ka txt naku ma.(mahal) D naka ganahan mtxt naku ma.
    She . Sorry pang mao pa pg. uli nmu pang
    later....
    he. Tinuod btaw na..ako sguro ang tao nga d managpit sa ako mga egsoon ako kaliwat dli..munang ari ko sa amu...Ligid najd..kay maghlak. ko madugay
    she . Ngano d mnka manampit nla khbw q dka pasagdan sa imu aginikanan og mga egsoon pnangga ka nla...
    he. Puos nag2d2x ug palit gahapon paku nag ingun nla.cge Ing.. naku man ug naa makatabang naku mamon japon.. may na ihikog oi.
    she . Naunsa mnka pang gmay pgs.a2s Ing gd
    It's quite obvious that this certain John Doe "he" is full of drama or or simply tryn' to be as melodramatic as he could , just to make a fool out of her (she) sad to say..to get financial aid. this is actually his agenda.
    #truthHurts
    Last edited by miramax; 06-29-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Daghan na ne tabang okay na ne at least de tah mag nosebleed og translate hehehehe

Im still hoping for translation of above nearly there guys
    Thanks

paki translate daw ani,

"ika pila nga presidente sa pilipinas si noynoy aquino?

Quote Originally Posted by flying buddha View Post
    paki translate daw ani,

"ika pila nga presidente sa pilipinas si noynoy aquino?
    It could be translated like

"how many president does Philippine have before Noynoy Aquino?"

that would probably answer the question of, in what number/order he would be as a president of the Philippine..

Blog Entries
    ikaw na jud @RightLeft , ikaw najud

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast