Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Re: The Fraud of Evolution

id never say id disprove it, but rather provide alternative/s to falsify it.

And its more philosophical rather than scientific, but still its valid.

the falsifiability? allow me to clench to metaphysics.

Science is dynamic, there is no such thing as a fact that last until kingdom come. The limits of human knowledge is confined merely on Time and because of this we are seduce to find meaning to the things around us, thus attributing "facts" to things that we find less dynamic to change. But if matter's nature is to change, then what skill do we have to alter this metaphysical given? If matter changes, then the "facts" that we attribute to it changes to. So is there such things as facts? What are facts if they change.

oh yes, religion has no part in science. Religion has no authority on matters that are scientific, how do you think religion would explain material reality? If you so breach the NOMA, that both realities enroaches to each other's province, then once could say that God is merely a Scientific Hypothesis. So i think it is better, for argument's sake, to maintain status quo, science in her province and religion in her province. When it comes to material reality, Religions opinion is BS, and Science when it comes to the province of Spiritual reality, is also BS.

but let us contextualized this to evolution and the natural selection.
    What is the most probable/plausible means of explaining change and development among lifeforms? eh?

not all facts changes. but there are facts now that could change into not being so. but some are absolute. everything takes its course. there are as well facts that are intangible unique.... like love, joy, happiness..... no science can prove its existence but we know its there, alive and felt. in the final analysis its a matter of choice and a decision to make. Stand by it and see for yourself now, in the future or maybe in the life after now. you decide!

ah, trying to be metaphysical eh?

love, joy and happiness could actually be explained in Evolutionary psychology.

but lets do this metaphysically,
    are there such things as absolutes? you consider love, joy, happiness as absolutes without having to consider if they really exist?

and the contradiction goes,
    "...or maybe in the life after now. you decide!" thats relativism. So again, is there any thing absolute?

whatever you say. up to you. that's your opinion. and need to be respected but not necessarily accepted. between the two, i choose to respect it. everybody deserve to be respected, you think so, as well? :mrgreen:

well yeah thats so true. that all we could do for now.

cheers!

rightly so. til then......

GUys oh pls dont confuse real and proven science from Evolution.

This is the problem with most evolutionist,when their theory is being questioned they brought up how science is practical and good.

When in reality evolution i would say Darwin's evolution is never a fact.

They came up with different types of theory but in reality they can not give an exact mechanism on how these theories work.

So if you guys really believe evolution then tell me How did a protozoa evolved into a more complex organism?

Or how did htese reptiles got wings and flew over? And dont juts give an answer of this kind- "They evolved". cos thats not an answer. Give me a mechanism pls.

Blog Entries

889:

it is best that you read on how evolution actually takes place, and the mechanism behind it. books have been written about it and 2nd year high school biology books, i believe, discussed the said theory and the mechanism behind it.

to expound on the whole theory here would take a book's worth of words; something that nobody, i believe, has the time to provide at the moment.

if you want to really know about the theory, then do some research on your own. i hope when you do come back, you can share with us facts instead of biases.
    What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish. - Chuck Palahniuk

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast