Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: problems w/ stretch marks?

Quote Originally Posted by tania
    Hello...unsa ni ang ALMOND COCOA BUTTER
    and PALMERS COCOA TUMMY BUTTER?...
    Ointment? Cream? Asa ni mapalit...thanks

ALMOND COCOA BUTTER kay mapalit ra cya sa any branch of gaisano. Murag naa dapit sa mga beauty products.. try lng kuno kay mao man pud nay gi ingon sa ako ka office mate..

Default Re: problems w/ stretch marks?

naa pod cocoa butter sa the body shop...(its can remove stretchmark) you can check it out ug maka ask pod ka information sa ilang mga sales associates.

Default Re: How to remove stretch marks?

mao ba? naa gyud effect?

try mo maggluta..pati singit mo puputi..ehehehe

sebo de macho...

im sorry but there is absolutely no cream, lotion, oil or whatever that can remove stretch marks. some of them might help improve the appearance but it wont remove it. when our skin is over-stretched the connective fibers breaks which creates those ugly looking lines better known as stretch mark which is actually a "scar tissue" that occurs in the middle layer of the skin and no cream or lotion or oil can reach that deep.

skin peels or laser treatment can also help improve the appearance of stretch marks but again it wont "erase" it. but if you want to seriously reduce the stretch marks then you can consider cosmetic surgery. i dont exactly know how doctors do it but i think they will cut away some of your skin that has been "stretched". at the end, i guess the best way to deal with stretch marks is to either accept it or ignore it.

dli gyud na makuha.. naka basa ko ug article sa sunstar couple of weeks ago..

Quote Originally Posted by Khitty
    im sorry but there is absolutely no cream, lotion, oil or whatever that can remove stretch marks. some of them might help improve the appearance but it wont remove it. when our skin is over-stretched the connective fibers breaks which creates those ugly looking lines better known as stretch mark which is actually a "scar tissue" that occurs in the middle layer of the skin and no cream or lotion or oil can reach that deep.

skin peels or laser treatment can also help improve the appearance of stretch marks but again it wont "erase" it. but if you want to seriously reduce the stretch marks then you can consider cosmetic surgery. i dont exactly know how doctors do it but i think they will cut away some of your skin that has been "stretched". at the end, i guess the best way to deal with stretch marks is to either accept it or ignore it.
    What you said is true. The only way not to have stretch marks is to prevent it from happening in the 1st place if that is at all possible. Once you have it, cosmetic surgery is your only answer. That was shown on some episodes of Extreme Makeover.

Quote Originally Posted by mango
    What you said is true. The only way not to have stretch marks is to prevent it from happening in the 1st place if that is at all possible. Once you have it, cosmetic surgery is your only answer. That was shown on some episodes of Extreme Makeover.
    how can someone, especially girls nga mabuntis man jud, prevent stretchmarks? I wonder...hmmmm

murag dli na gyud na malikayan hehehe..

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast