Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Condo in Mactan for 1.5M, with 2 swimming pools and 3 mins drive to Mactan Airpor

Hellllooooo summer!!! time to chill at one of the pools here!!!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Condo in Mactan for 1.5M, with 2 swimming pools and 3 mins drive to Mactan Airpor

...naa koy pangutana bah... what if kung dili ka mobayad sa utility bill due some (generic) financial issue? unsa may mahitabo? assuming na napalit na nimo ang balay?

Quote Originally Posted by precious peng View Post
    @Wire, aside from the expected utility bills every month, studio dues(condo dues) are 5xx pesos per month.... loft is 9xx per month.

---Condo Dues (like every condo's around the city) pays for guards, cleaning, maintenance and so on. . .

Sorry medyo nadelay ako answer wla ko kabantay but you can always pm or sms at 0917-6149011. . .we'd be happy to answer queries

interseted ko please reply to my email. krikri_24@yahoo.com

Pmed you ^^

Istoryans, check the property out and see if this kind of convenient living is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by wire View Post
    ...naa koy pangutana bah... what if kung dili ka mobayad sa utility bill due some (generic) financial issue? unsa may mahitabo? assuming na napalit na nimo ang balay?
    Same as what would happen if dili ta kabayad sa VECO bai. . . lights out eventually sa imong condo unit.

For questions please drop us an Email: info@condoincebu.com or call/text Cellphone: 0917-6149011, Roger (in the Philippines)

and for more pictures, information and articles on the area please visit:

Condo for Sale in Cebu | Kiener Hills Condominium in Cebu

up for today!!!

upssssie, welcome to the community Mr. H. S., gasugod na og transform ang iyang bare unit into a Loft condo/Apartment! yay!

for those who liked convenient living check this property!

Thinking about what to make out of this weekend? Hmmm, easy! just invite over my kid's cousins for an afternoon dip and swimming at our favorite pool under the shade of the tree! -----cool!

I'm working and I need fresh air. . .

I'll work . . . I have to work!

Condo Living at Kiener Hills - Mactan will allow me to work under the cool shade and breeze of the tree and by the pool!

Ahh! this is life!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast