Page 4 of 224 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: Home Baked Goodies by Cookiejar

sorry cookiejar, apiki kaayo ako sched. graveyard man gud ako work starting tonight.
    by december nalang ko order puhon.
    bday sa lain ako nephew
    naa na btaw ko number nimo
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggierran
    sorry cookiejar, apiki kaayo ako sched. graveyard man gud ako work starting tonight.
    by december nalang ko order puhon.
    bday sa lain ako nephew
    naa na btaw ko number nimo
    thanks
    okay lang

can u describe blueberry cheescake? naka buy ko sa leona... d mn ing ana ang nawong

Quote Originally Posted by sheka
    can u describe blueberry cheescake? naka buy ko sa leona... d mn ing ana ang nawong
    actually iba-iba ang style ng lahat sa pag-present ng item. i really don't know how leona's blueberry cheesecake looks like but my blueberry cheesecake has graham cracker base with the cheesecake as the filling and blueberries for the topping.

wow! very tempting kayo imo mga cakes sis..

Try mo nalang, sheka, and see/ taste for yourslef the difference.

hi i might buy blueberry cheesecake next week unsa size ana? same sa katon chocolate midnight ako na order?

and if naa available na lain sizes.. thanks

hi i might buy blueberry cheesecake next week unsa size ana? same sa katon chocolate midnight ako na order?

and if naa available na lain sizes.. thanks
    hi sheka the blueberry cheesecake size is 8 inches. how big do you want it pala? i'll see later is there's bigger containers available.

pro that's the smallest noh? d sad ni ma travel noh? hahayz. nahan ta ko mandala nig uli nako sa december[br]Posted on: November 27, 2006, 01:02:48 AM_________________________________________________c an u tell me unsa made of ang blueberry cheescake?

nka buy man gud mura siya og chiffon cake na quality then naa like tiny bits ng blueberry... dont know why its blueberry cheescake.. then dili ingon ana ang nawong hehhe ur cake looks a lot better gyud

pro that's the smallest noh? d sad ni ma travel noh? hahayz. nahan ta ko mandala nig uli nako sa december[br]Posted on: November 27, 2006, 01:02:48 AM_________________________________________________c an u tell me unsa made of ang blueberry cheescake?

nka buy man gud mura siya og chiffon cake na quality then naa like tiny bits ng blueberry... dont know why its blueberry cheescake.. then dili ingon ana ang nawong hehhe ur cake looks a lot better gyud
    hi sheka, as i have mentioned already my blueberry cheesecake has a graham cracker base with cream cheese and whipped cream for filling and blueberries on top. as for the blueberry that you bought from someone else, baka yung kanilang cheesecake binake kasi there are 2 types of cheesecakes, the no-bake and the baked, blueberry cheesecakes are normally unbaked. parang mango float. for the baked cheesecakes that would be the classic marble cheesecake and the new york cheesecake., so basically my cheesecake is not the baked type kaya different sila

thanks, glad to know that you like the look of my cake. but as for bringing it to inyo, if you can secure a container that can hold ice packs to keep it cool, i guess you can bring it. i might be able to find some ice packs for you nga, as long as you can find a container to hold it, like a styrofoam box or something. anyway, just tell me if you'll order for your travel

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 224 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast