Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by iragurl View Post
    Silverhawk: ako na jud ge post.lol

First: I dreamed that the guy I like gave me a pair of slippers and a ring. It was a fancy ring. The ring is round and red. his secretary gave them to me.

Second: I dreamed that my uncle left his will to me. I talked to the lawyer. He left me more than millions as what he said. I went into a room, like a hotel room, and i saw money (bills in dollars) nakalukot or naka bundles gani.. scattered in all areas.

Third: I dreamed that I was drinking tea and I was using a bigger teapot and transparent teapot. My two bosses were there, one boss said that he got a smaller tea pot. I also said I got same teapot as yours too. But Im just using the bigger one.
    Hope you cud interpret these for me. hehee thankies.
    Okay, before I continue...tell me if your Dream #1, 2 and 3 are colored dreams or black / white.

That's my protocol so I can help you understand your own dreams.

Spread the News!

Silver Hawk
    Leyte Central - Online Portal of the Province of Leyte
    Welcome to Canigao Island

Salamt kaayo Silverhawk and Soul doctor for shedding light sa akong experience.

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    Salamt kaayo Silverhawk and Soul doctor for shedding light sa akong experience.
    Comments about my interpretations?

Silver Hawk

hi silverhawk!

mga 2 weeks na cge balik2 akong 2 ka dream nga naputol daw akong kamot, sahay akong tiil napud...colored baya ni nga damgo....
    wala man pud gpakita unsa ang nakaputol basta naputol lang xa or sahay ang madamguhan na ko hapit maputol....pero pirmi jud xa right hand or right foot...
    unsa pasabot diay ani?
    gkulbaan baya ko og nahadluk pud ko.....

Hello Silverhawk or anyone that could enlighten me..

Mao na gyud ni ang right time to ask about this.. First, I don't know if this is a dream or not.

This happens I relax myself... already happened 3 times
    I lie down on the sofa, close my eyes, relax my whole body, think of nothing, focus on breathing... somewhat like meditating or whatever you call it... I also try to put my head in an angle where I won't fall asleep...
    It relaxes me more than taking a short nap...
    Well, anyway, this is how it went:

I did my own relaxation style, after... errmm most probably after an hour or more, I felt something heavy on my hands (I usually put both of my hands on my stomach when I do this). I tried to open my eyes to see what it was but I can hardly do so. I tried again with more effort (naopen gyud tawn nako akong mata) and I saw something on top of me; its black and I don't know how to describe its shape and its eyes are red. Of course nakulbaan ko so I closed my eyes again and tried to calm myself down... When I calmed down, though I'm still feeingl its presence and afraid, I got curious and thought to myself: "what will happen if I let this continue without struggling?" Right at that very moment (still closing my eyes) I can feel it moving over my body and not just over ky murag nilosot sa akong likod.. and I feel like it wants to take me somewhere ky murag mubira siya sa akong kamot
    I mustered my courage and opened my eyes again, still seeing the same figure, I closed it back.
    I don't really believe in religion, but I do have a christian background. I did what the sunday school taught me. I tried to say: "In Jesus name, I command you to get away from me" pero I can't open my mouth, something is preventing me from uttering a single word. What I did was shout inside my head, I uttered the same words in my head, nigaan akong feeling so I shouted even more. Until I noticed it was gone so I opened my eyes seeing, not the figure anymore, I tried to stand up and walk upstairs but my vision went black. And finally I just noticed, I'm already staring at the ceiling still lying on the sofa. It was like a dream inside a dream. Murag gidamgo ko sa akong damgo. But I know for myself that I was conscious the whole time.

I thought I was really just a dream, so I continued on doing my own relaxation exercise..

More or less a week later, It happened again, same heavy feeling but this time its like a flying black cloth, trying to grip my hand and wants to take me somewhere... I found myself waking up inside a dream again.

Just a few days ago, being busy and all, I totally forgot about the experience, since this type of relaxation is already a habit and I was stressed out so I did it once more... the black sinister cloth appeared again inside a dream within a dream doing the same thing.

As of the moment, I'm not doing this type of relaxation technique that I made for myself anymore... I switched to reiki as per friend's recommendation.

I'm trying my best to describe how it went hope maka visualize mo what happened during the whole experience..
    I'm bugged na.. is this really just a dream? Can somebody tell me unsay nahitabo? What does this signify? Does it really signify something...

----I'm looking forward

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    This is quite long but it's okay. You put much effort in composing this one....and I'm impressed.

I'll post my interpretations next time because it's already 10:43PM and I still have to address some projects here in my office.

Stay tuned.

Silver Hawk

mag stay tuned ra jud ko silverhawk hehe...hubara lang na akong damgo kung nana ka free time...thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    okay. that dream occured mga approximately 10 years ago, and tama ka because during ato nga time strong kaayo ang akong desire for spirituality. karon I have no desire to enter in any seminary but I am seriously practicing a certain mystical tradition.

then to Soul Doctor....

Sir mao pod to akong hona hona ato nga experience nga I travelled the astral plane ato nga time OR maybe osa to sa akong past life.

so tama both inyong interpretations and Dagahn kaayong salamat for giving time and effort.

hi silverhawk!! pls interpret my dream..

sulat na ni nako karon while fresh from the oven pa..

the dream was colored of some sort.. may mga part nga colored ca.. but i cant remember it all..

ga damgo ko ug wild cat. about two and a half feet iya gidakon and strong..why i say this is nagkig bugno man ko niya..kay iya man ko gi atak.. i did not know what pissed him off..
    anyway.. sa dream naka kita daw ko ug wild cat.. unya ako gidala sa balay. then ang kaila daw nako iya daw gidulaan.. when i came closer nila gi attack ko sa wild cat. ga struggle sad mi duha for quite some time. iya ko napaak sa right shoulder but it didnt hurt. weird.. i kept on blocking his attacks and tried to throw him away but he keeps on coming back to attack me again and again.. then i decided nga ihulog nalang xa.. the place that im in sa dream was naa daw balcony then mao to go try nako xa ug hulog didto pero magpangupot jud xa..and finally sa kadugay nako na cge hulog nya.. nahulog ra jud xa..the strange thing was the way na mukapyot.. it was like a person holding my hand.. weird..

hope u can help me on this.. sorry di kaayu maau ang composition but i hope masabtan ra nimu!

Quote Originally Posted by kitine View Post
    hi silverhawk!! pls interpret my dream..

sulat na ni nako karon while fresh from the oven pa..

the dream was colored of some sort.. may mga part nga colored ca.. but i cant remember it all..

ga damgo ko ug wild cat. about two and a half feet iya gidakon and strong..why i say this is nagkig bugno man ko niya..kay iya man ko gi atak.. i did not know what pissed him off..
    anyway.. sa dream naka kita daw ko ug wild cat.. unya ako gidala sa balay. then ang kaila daw nako iya daw gidulaan.. when i came closer nila gi attack ko sa wild cat. ga struggle sad mi duha for quite some time. iya ko napaak sa right shoulder but it didnt hurt. weird.. i kept on blocking his attacks and tried to throw him away but he keeps on coming back to attack me again and again.. then i decided nga ihulog nalang xa.. the place that im in sa dream was naa daw balcony then mao to go try nako xa ug hulog didto pero magpangupot jud xa..and finally sa kadugay nako na cge hulog nya.. nahulog ra jud xa..the strange thing was the way na mukapyot.. it was like a person holding my hand.. weird..

hope u can help me on this.. sorry di kaayu maau ang composition but i hope masabtan ra nimu!
    It's okay Kitine...this is not an English class. LOL.

Mid way of your story, it seems that your dream has something to do with jealousy or relationship gone sour. That is just my first interpretation. Will go deeper on this one and explain further in my next post.

Curious. What's the color of that Wild cat?

Silver Hawk

ot: hi silverhawk! canigao island. went there last month, snorkeling heaven siya

onT:

this black and white dream bothered me months ago. murag pareha sa kay TS pero instead of monks, murag occultist to sila. it started at this haunted house. naa daw mga malevolent spirits didto and our group was summoned to drive away those spirits. so there we were in our long robes going inside the house. one of the member of the group (not a leader because in this group we were all equals, ambot sad ngano nakasulti ko ani) told me that only i had the power (yeah, sounds like chuva to me too..hehehe) to drive out those particular spirits. the spirits knew why we were there and they were specifically targeting me with their taunts. they would say that "who do you think you are?", "you are weak against us", "you have no power over us", blah blah blah. the taunts were working because i was getting scared. but my brothers and sisters (ambot ngano mao ni tan aw nako nila) told me that they will help me but it would all be up to me. so anyway, we formed a circle and started some kind of ritual. the spirits were hovering and continued their taunts. and in the middle of the ritual, nakamata ko. nagsyagit. coz some 1/2 inch above my left eyebrow, i felt pain. as in sakit kaayo siya. dugay pa jud nawala. bisag karon while posting this, that same area is throbbing. weird..hehehe

so what you think?
    Last edited by miyay; 12-22-2009 at 11:43 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast