Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

nice seps! padungga nya mi sa imo remixs

Blog Entries
    Yup that setup should be good

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

i've been trying to look for a cheaper one, at least i can practice creating my own music for fun.. hehehe

if you can find one, please let me know..

start sa software bro, mas cheaper, sayon rasad pag practice and edit pero problema lang if live na, basin mo hang up ang pc, yabo!

bro KE-25 bacg kaila ka sa ako kuya hehehehe:P DJ mn sad ako kuya:P last ive heard ni buy cya latest serato:P

Quote Originally Posted by jare73 View Post
    start sa software bro, mas cheaper, sayon rasad pag practice and edit pero problema lang if live na, basin mo hang up ang pc, yabo!
    na.a kai nahibal.an na site ana bro? i really wanted one and maka create pud kog akoang piece of music ba..

Para dili mo hang imo PC, before you start using it for DJ, make sure its has enough power (CPU,Memory,etc...) to operate the software, Serato,VDJ,Traktor, etc... Always disable internet, anti-virus,etc. Try to run the pc for the DJ program only. Well thats what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by histrionic0311 View Post
    na.a kai nahibal.an na site ana bro? i really wanted one and maka create pud kog akoang piece of music ba..
    virtual dj nga software okay pod na...

Naa daghan software for remix, I personally use Ableton Live. Easy to use, Naa daghan sa youtube tutorials on how to use/edit/remix using ableton.

Quote Originally Posted by PsYchBoY View Post
    Para dili mo hang imo PC, before you start using it for DJ, make sure its has enough power (CPU,Memory,etc...) to operate the software, Serato,VDJ,Traktor, etc... Always disable internet, anti-virus,etc. Try to run the pc for the DJ program only. Well thats what I do.
    thanks bro, im also using ableton live, its a nice software that has it all.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast