Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA View Post
    OT: I still wouldn't move ... what's the unemployment rate sa pinas karon? Thing is, The US at recession levels will never be as bad sa Pinas karon. As far as moving to other countries? Well, Canada's not doing good either... and sa Europe, wala man ko'y experience didto but as what others have said, mahal gyud kuno sab ngadto.
    If you were able to check on the business news today..EURO Countries as far more worse than what the US has experience. Economic indicators are showing that UK, Germany & Spain already has 2 months of NEGATIVE GDP growth, and therefore considred to be in a recession. Adding up to a total of 5 european countries, which includes Denmark and Estonia.

As quoted by one of Europe's leading Economic analyst, "As Europe and even emerging economies struggle from the fall-out of the sub-prime crisis, there is sentiment that the US is doing relatively well compared with the rest of the world," said Economist Analyst Jörg Radeke

right.

if there is a foreign country that i would be staying in (in terms of present economic status), i'd still choose US. Europe is not doing good. US is fairing far better than other countries. Radeke was right.

@Ian and Ezra:

OT: Oh no...dont get me wrong na sa pinas ko uli if magkina-unsa ang US!!! mao gani nagpa naturalize mi pra fall back namo ang US. He!3x thought lang na ...kung ask mo country, mura Australia nuon among all sa gi mention ninyo. unya nako uli kung naa na ko maung negosyo sa ato na mubuhi nako sa katigulangon puhon

@chad: tinuod gyud pod na imo sulti. way sama sa ato kinabuhi sa pilipinas....pagkalami gyud pero grabe na kamahal ug murag d na pod ko ka afford did2.

CNBC always mentions about the weakening EURO - hitting a 1 year low against the dollar... which is good for us.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

if things are fairing out a bit....then its gud to know, what i only hope is the next person to manage this country out from this mess and will do something na di lang ang taxpayers' money ang saligan na ipakang-pakang.

Did you know nga hasta ang Airlines nanghangyo na ug bailouts karon sa Capitol?

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

yeah. i've read an article about Airline bailouts. there was another article i've read about a month ago about an airline's decision to dispose of life jackets to save some money. how ridiculous can that be.

unsaon namn lang na oi? pabayaron namn gali ta sa ato first check in luggage...unya ang serbisyo di na pareho sa una. karon mag tipid sila sa life jackets? haayyyy....

I think US is not the only country affected....daghan man...coz...mo cause man gud nag domino effect sa uban countries...especially sa mga countries nga ga depend pud sa US....pero for sure maka recover ra na ang US...coz i dont think the big players will not take action...

ingon pa sa ako kauban nga puti diri sa work, if US has a cold the rest of the world has pneumonia hehe!
    mao na ang effect if down ang economy sa US.

pag 9-11 gani ingon ang akong kauban nga indian diri sa work, nistop pud daw ang work nila sa india kato nga time kay gifreeze man ang business diri sa US so affected pud sila didto kay US man ang ilahang customer

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast