Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

naa pa ba sulpicio og gothong mga rolling cargo rn?

istoryans, naa ko ipaship nga Avanza J from Manila padung diri Cebu. Unsa best value nga shipping company inyo ikarecommend?

Quote Originally Posted by netad View Post
    istoryans, naa ko ipaship nga Avanza J from Manila padung diri Cebu. Unsa best value nga shipping company inyo ikarecommend?
    Have you considered driving your car all the way to Matnog and take a ferry to Allen Samar then from Ormoc take another ferry to Cebu? That is way cheaper than shipping your car.

Quote Originally Posted by kok3n View Post
    Have you considered driving your car all the way to Matnog and take a ferry to Allen Samar then from Ormoc take another ferry to Cebu? That is way cheaper than shipping your car.
    I need to ship bro. I have a contact there in Manila to ship the car port to port towards Cebu. I will just claim the car here at Port area. If you can provide me shipping options I would appreciate it. I need price range too if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by netad View Post
    I need to ship bro. I have a contact there in Manila to ship the car port to port towards Cebu. I will just claim the car here at Port area. If you can provide me shipping options I would appreciate it. I need price range too if possible.
    October of last year nag inquire ko sa 2GO. 18k ila charge for a sedan. Not sure if pila na karon.

Let's wait for other istoryans to share their experience.

also need to ship from cebu to manila naman, appreciate if you can post rates and contacts. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kok3n View Post
    October of last year nag inquire ko sa 2GO. 18k ila charge for a sedan. Not sure if pila na karon.

Let's wait for other istoryans to share their experience.
    Bro kok3n naa ka kaila sa 2go? Go ko anang 18k bro or at least within that price range. Naa ka contact details of that person? Lahi2x mn gud tubag nila.

Was able to get a hold of someone from gothong via email and got a baseline quote but would still depend on declared value, would suggest contacting her.
    mssiroy@gothong.com | Don Carlos A. Gothong Port Centre Quezon Blvd. Pier 4, Cebu City

Asian Marine Transport. Operators of Super Shuttle Roro and Ferry.
    You can even choose to ship your car via Batangas port as they have a route there.

Just call them. They have an office in Gorordo. Rates depend on the type of vehicle and declared value.

Car dealerships in Cebu especially Toyota ships through them.

Super Shuttle Roro | Making transportation fast and safe
    Last edited by b00rdz; 07-21-2015 at 12:04 PM.

ato nalang na e land trip bro from manila to cebu aron mas lingaw...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast