Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default cool off

mao jud! mag expect ang tao, unya ig kahuman mag kita nalang nga naa nay lain kuyog! sakita sa dughan ana oi...hehehehe.... :8O:

Default cool off

its like saying."BREAK NA TAYO!" ......practice lang :baaa:
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

Default cool off

cool off gani, naa na gyud plano mag-buwag.. kay naa na lain. :baaa:

Default cool off

ana diay na? kung gikapuyan ra diay sila sa ilang mga nawng, dili diay pwede mag cool off?

Default cool off

kung gikapuyan na... ngano'ng mag kapoy kapoy pagyud ug cool off

Default cool off

sakto ka diha tracky....walay gamit maypa buwag deretso....

Default cool off

saba dha... mura sad ko wa nag ingana ha... salig ka dali ra ka kita... heheheh...

Default cool off

ay sos nay daghan. hehe wa na mauso ang call off. kung call of buwag deretso! mas daghan ang babay kaysa laki sa kalibotan ehehehehheeh

Blog Entries

Default cool off

i think cool off is just another reason of saying "i've outgrown our relationship and i want to move on." or "i want to have my freedom back."

Default cool off

to all of you who replied to this post, thank you for your input. i never thought this post would thread this long. anyway, two weeks after i posted my questions, i found out the answer for myself. if i may, i would like to share with you what i've learned.

"cool off" in a relationship is a good thing - a breather, but use the time to soul search as to what and where you're going with your relationship. do not use the time to entertain other prospects. if there's a problem in the relationship, work it out right away. don't let a day pass without resolving the issue.

as for me, i learned my lesson the hard way. i lost someone who is very special in my life. i am reminded every day of the mistake that i've made. i have a tormented soul and i have to live with the pain for the rest of my life.

piece of advice: tell your bf/gf/wife/husband every day that you love them. shower them with love and affection. you can never give too much love.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast