Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: New Hope for Chiong 5.

lytslpr: no beef with you bro and i know mosimos can irritate the best of us but i guess this statement is a serious threat not to mention a rather elitist remark. medyo hilas gamay bro... i know u personally ionno kung ka remember ka nako and murag dili man cguro ka ing-ana in person but i think the remark was a lil out of line and medyo mura gi-downgrade nimo imo self sa ani na post.

my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr

Be careful of your statements here, you don't know who you're talking to!

Just a thought for you...

"Be mindful of the toes you step on today because they might be related to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow." or probably you or your parents or relatives are already kissing.
    and about the topic: i still think they're guilty. a court of law convicted them and if the court decides that they be set free then ang court na bahala but for sure i will be less comfy walking inside a bar and naa ning mga tawhana. mag hasik man gyud na ug lagim. i'm gonna do the same if ma priso then buhi-an ko...

"Be mindful of the toes you step on today because they might be related to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow." or probably you or your parents or relatives are already kissing.
    Nanimahong PAGARPAR

there is still hope for injustice... paet...

Quote Originally Posted by omar50071

Nanimahong PAGARPAR

that's a general statement you nitwit! do you wanna get personal? fine by me!

why does everybody have to be personal? it was not a personal statement.

Quote Originally Posted by shoeless_rebel
    lytslpr: no beef with you bro and i know mosimos can irritate the best of us but i guess this statement is a serious threat not to mention a rather elitist remark. medyo hilas gamay bro... i know u personally ionno kung ka remember ka nako and murag dili man cguro ka ing-ana in person but i think the remark was a lil out of line and medyo mura gi-downgrade nimo imo self sa ani na post.

my 2 cents

that was for everybody, me included.

di ba sakto? we should be careful of our statements here because we REALLY don't know WHO we are talking to. heck, gringo honasan could be in this forum. it was a general warning so to speak but some people just can't help but get personal. sometimes it is "healthy" to remind people here that they are not beyond anybody.

get my point now bai? peace!

back to topic: i agree with you that these people could be cumbersome, but IF one or some of them could be innocent then it is also not enough reason for them to be executed.

on a different note, it was also good na SILA lang ang mga hawod sa mga bars sa una, WHY? kay daghan na kaayo ug hawod ron, anak sa congressman diri, anak sa governor didto, anak sa tag-iya sa etc. during their hey days people know who to avoid and AFAIK, nobody dared to find a rift with them. if you're gonna ask me, it was much safer then EVEN with them around.

it's just like a jungle or a food chain. we need some sectors or groups to have a balance.

I personally AGREE with LYTSLPR na kung sabton ug tarong ang statement "Be mindful of the toes you step on today because they might be related to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow." or probably you or your parents or relatives are already kissing." , it was meant for everyone or to all the people who badmouthed the LARRANAGA'S and AZNAR'S family in general and not specific for PACO and JOSMAN .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    I personally AGREE with LYTSLPR na kung sabton ug tarong ang statement "Be mindful of the toes you step on today because they might be related to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow." or probably you or your parents or relatives are already kissing." , it was meant for everyone or to all the people who badmouthed the LARRANAGA'S and AZNAR'S family in general and not specific for PACO and JOSMAN .
    EXACTLY!

Default Re: New Hope for Chiong 7.

Quote Originally Posted by potterboy
    basta dili lang na makabuhi nang mga amawa na. life term jed.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

d gud intawn makabuhi nga gainom man gani na sa Mango Square pag sinulog!

Quote Originally Posted by Molokai
    Quote Originally Posted by potterboy
    basta dili lang na makabuhi nang mga amawa na. life term jed.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

d gud intawn makabuhi nga gainom man gani na sa Mango Square pag sinulog!

Are you sure?

Yup... Paco Larannaga, I saw him!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast