Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: ARE YOU SAFE?

Well for me it's not safe anymore, so everytime i go out w/ my family i always bring my gun w/ 50 rounds of ammunition, and naka condition 1 pirme. Kay ako bsan checkpoint dli ko mosalig samot na kung wala naka uniform ang nag check point, ayaw gyud pa tunga sa daan kay ligsan gyud nako.

absolutely not safe....we live in a very dangerous world

@ dexterdal:

wow, a real living, breathing, war freak! hehehe....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dexterdal
    Well for me it's not safe anymore, so everytime i go out w/ my family i always bring my gun w/ 50 rounds of ammunition, and naka condition 1 pirme. Kay ako bsan checkpoint dli ko mosalig samot na kung wala naka uniform ang nag check point, ayaw gyud pa tunga sa daan kay ligsan gyud nako.
    OT hahaha bugoya jud nimo bai uy

bitaw when will be the world be safe again to live with.

Quote Originally Posted by john_yo
    OT hahaha bugoya jud nimo bai uy

bitaw when will be the world be safe again to live with.
    John : daghan na praning karon sa cebu. hahahhahaha.

daghan na praning karon sa cebu. hahahhahaha.
    hehehe... mura ako kauban dili jud kono siya mo adto og colon kay hadlok siya...

ako I Love Colon!

Naa ang danger sa places u least expected to happen . I feel more safer when I am places like Duljo or Camputhaw compared to Ayala or BTC . The latter are places where crimes are most likely to happen while the places I said before that are where criminals nagpa relax lang una so wala gyud silay motives to commit it .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    Naa ang danger sa places u least expected to happen . I feel more safer when I am places like Duljo or Camputhaw compared to Ayala or BTC . The latter are places where crimes are most likely to happen while the places I said before that are where criminals nagpa relax lang una so wala gyud silay motives to commit it .
    Yep. Kay basta kanang dha dapita na lugar, dli mana cla manghilabot nimo kay wala cla kaila nimo. Basin pulis palang ilang birahan, patay cla. hehehehehhehe. Kanang mga BTC kuyaw kaayo ka dha mag stambay stambay, kay wala ka kebaw sa panahon mga batan-on karon mga hot kaayo sa gubot, so kung pamilyado naka ang mas maayo pa, puyo nalang sa balay. hehehehehhe. At least kung naay mag buang2x nimo, pwede nimo birahan, kay imo man to balay

It's not safe nowadays. Danger hits when you least expect it. It won't hurt to be on guard always, even at home. Murag init na kaau ug dugo ang mga tao karon.

It was better when I was still a kid. The only thing I was afraid of were ghosts.

condition 1? (magazine loaded, bullet chambered and hammer up on safety, for those who don't know) That's basically dangerous, specially with the kids around.

it takes a few millisecond to rack. i'd rather be safe on condition 2 (magazine loaded, bullet not chambered, hammer down, safety down)

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast