Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default who is the most intelligent istorya.net member?

i wouln't name or mention people on ur category of "who is the most intelligent" around here. thing is...all of us are intelligent enough to carry a decent coversation through postings on this forum, sometimes we tend to over do things like in this case, OT...etc. the thing is all of us around here are intelligent, and above all there are no mister/miss know it alls around here, for we know things because we read this kind of stuff, see it on tvs, movies..etc., experience it day to day in our lives...so basically what u learn through those experiences and such has been learned and experienced by anybody around this forum, so no i wouldnt agree to that kind of naming people who are intelligent and know so much about this and that...remember being part of istorya is already an intelligent thing to us all, by signing up for this forum, u the user is already intelligent enough to carry any decent conversation that other users around here have posted....so here's to us all for our never ending countless postings whether good or bad, related or not related to the topics give urselves a mighty salute for sharing what you/ we know about things in life...etc. through this forum...

everyone here i think is entitled to their own intelligence...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nasty_kaken
    everyone here i think is entitled to their own intelligence...
    i agree completely
    “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.” - Chuck Palahniuk

Blog Entries

We are all at different stages on everypath we take, but NONE of US is BETTER than anyone else. We are just different.. and we all are somehow good in anyway that others are not..

ako si bingearl kay cute pa bright pa gyod

ahak baya oy

ako intelligent..

snussy: Amen dear!

si adrienne! class A kaayo na siya!

ot smoke; balik nasad ta ani dong..basin naa nasad mangaway nimo doh...jok jok jok...

Code:
    in•tel•li•gent

1. having good understanding or a high mental capacity; quick to comprehend
    2. displaying or characterized by quickness of understanding, sound thought, or good judgment. 
    3. having the faculty of reasoning and understanding; possessing intelligence.

There is no such thing as the most intelligent living organism in this site…except the computer database – for holding enough information and data, being fed continuously every minute by humans… second, I’m an advanced T800 machine… so that alone, includes me in that category… Hasta La Vista Baby!…

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast