Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Loving my windows phone. Nokia 820. Productivity apps plus skydrive. gamit kaayo sa ako lifestle. Dli man sad ko nahan ug games sa phone. The only downside is it eats a lot of battery when using wifi, and NFC. Satisfied sa ako purchase.

Any idea asa kapalit ug wireless charging kit?

am using lumia 520 here in riyadh with internet sim, i have no problems eversince i bought one, at 580 riyal or 5000+ philippine peso, all my accounts are synchronized, everyday updated sa akong mga mails, i even activated my speech app, so if i receive mssge, automatically a woman voice will tell me that i do have a mssge from a specific person through my contacts, and will prompt if i want her to read the message or ignore?and if u say read it the she will read the messge and so if you want to reply u will have to say the message and she will do the rest....hahahahaha,one of the best phone i have in mah palm,,,great and awesome......

Quote Originally Posted by eirawn View Post
    Loving my windows phone. Nokia 820. Productivity apps plus skydrive. gamit kaayo sa ako lifestle. Dli man sad ko nahan ug games sa phone. The only downside is it eats a lot of battery when using wifi, and NFC. Satisfied sa ako purchase.

Any idea asa kapalit ug wireless charging kit?
    kita q ug box sa wireless charger dd2 sa shop&shop wla lng q nka ask sa price hehe

I'm using L720 and para nako payter ang Windows Phone pero immature pa kaau ang pagka release. Naa pay mga bugs ug kuwang nga mga features. Regarding sa apps, I have no problem with it as long as the apps are useful and impt to me. Way gamit ang 50k nga apps if same features ra and not that important. Wala'y instagram but I'm using Blink and Creative Studio ^^. Mo sync ra sad akong skydrive, one note, then im also using a Win 8 OS. Ang batt ug cam sa L720 is outstanding.

Hopefully sa next update, ma address ang mga kuwang ug lapses sa WP. Ovrall rating: 9/10

Same here I got a Lumia 720. Very nice. But I'm selling it because I need cash for the mean time. Job hunting kasi. YOu can visit it here. https://www.istorya.net/forums/cellph...ighlight=Lumia Thanks.

nag kadaghan nasad ang ang mga apps karon sa wp.

recently gi usab sa ang facebook app,, mas naka uyon ko aning bag o kesa karaan nga app nila

nagbasa ko sa mga feedback.. makes me wana try windows phone.. hmmmmmm

Solely WP and OS ang gamit sa Nokia smartphones.

- - - Updated - - -

1st Gen Samsung Focus user here. I love WP simply because its neither iOS nor Android

I love my htc 8x... speed and bulit quality.. amazing

kanus-a kaha ta maka baton aning butanga.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast