Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Top 10 most corrupt public official in the Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by azn_boi
    Marcos was NOT corrupt... the wife is! Marcos was one of the best President/Dictator that the Philippines has...

the most corrupt u ask? GMA n her family HANDS DOWN! no doubt about it!

you can just see how she is corrupt... when the group of less than 500 people rallying outside the palace she deploys 3000 police and soldiers.... whereas 30000 people outside ultra only 3 police were there... think about it!! shes always thinkng of herself and not to the people!!

Her husband! when Pacman won the fight in Las Vegas he went up to the ring... thats not professional... who cares if he is the husband of the most corrupt president of the Phil.... do u think thats the right thing to do??
    .. no offense, but what you said is funny. You say that only the wife of Former Pres. Marcos was corrupt and yet here you are yelling and screaming on our president's husband being in the ring with Manny. Such comparisons you have there.

for those who were 'touched' during the martial law era must never forget those harrowing times, even Voltes V wasn't spared ahihihihihi anyways kwarta man to ni Mike Arroyo ang gamit niya pagadto, to be fair Mike Arroyo was also the one who supported our SEAG athletes and gave the bonus of sending them to HK Disneyland, kung asa niya kuhaa ang kwarta, siya nalang tubag...

I forgot to put NOT that corrupt... sowe...

like i said martial law aside... it was a great country before... but looked at it now... anyone who wants to be at the top 'coz of money n power... no one want to think of the Filipinos... its all about them now... dnt u agree...

Martial law was a tough time for those who were affected... I think everyone who wer here was affected... maybe i ddnt remember it 'coz I was still like 4 or 5 yrs old back then...

about the money n trip... we dnt need to think about that. 95% of the people knows wer it came from...

I want to see most of the filipino people can eat 3-4times a day... but maybe thats hard to see in my lifetym

if u know people from manila bai ask them wat they think of the Arroys...

NO OFFENSE TO THOSE WHO ARE SUPPORTING HER..... I dnt support any of the government here 'coz I dnt really care 'coz I cant do nothing about it just sharing my views then again it sucks 'coz its bais...

BUT I just hope that someday our we wont see street children asking money for food and other stuff like that... If only I have the money I'll help out...

then again it wont end the way we like it... hehehe maypa sa TV nalang happy ending pa mostof the time
    peace*

Blog Entries

hmmm...

f ur a educated guy and ur a public figure in our country and then ur family is involve in so many contro. do u think ul go up in that ring?? wat would other filipinos (that are not in our country)(working abroad to have a better living for their families) thinks?? dba... just 'coz ur the husband of the president u can go up the ring... but wat the heck thats wat power does in here...
    if i was an educated guy? (as a matter of fact i am) of course id ram myself through the crowd and up the ring if i were there. the controversies are not the issue here in ur statement. nor is the corruption thingy, its mike's support for manny. i bet you were glued in front of ur tv on that same day too. tell me, does that make him sooooo evil that going up the ring and cheer makes him freddy or jason. lolz.

wow. i never thought expressing your support and being able to go up there was corrupt.

and a 20grand a night room?? who pays for it?? dba kita? and we watch it in our tv lang...
    c'mon. these people are already shadowed with controversies even before the fight. even before gerry peƱalosa's glory days. theyre like twins. but corruption and support dont sleep together.

bow.

iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

Elite Member

Most of the elected officials are corrupt. Obviously, because they are recovering their expenses in the past elections. They spent millions of pesos while each annual pay is below 250-500K only!

Quote Originally Posted by azn_boi
    potterboy... its obvious it started that way...

if ur a educated guy and ur a public figure in our country and then ur family is involve in so many contro. do u think ul go up in that ring?? wat would other filipinos (that are not in our country)(working abroad to have a better living for their families) thinks?? dba... just 'coz ur the husband of the president u can go up the ring... but wat the heck thats wat power does in here... and a 20grand a night room?? who pays for it?? dba kita? and we watch it in our tv lang...
    I have no problem with the first gentleman going up sa ring. You really have no proof too that we are the one's paying his stay there. I'm quite sure that the first gentleman is giving his 100% support for Pinoys' who are involve in sports. We watch it in our tv lang its because we cant afford to fly to vegas and buy ticket to watch the show, right? I dont know how you came up with this idea?. example lang karon, about that 1,000 salary increase sa government employees. Ilang gibasol sa presidente kay wala pa daw nila madawat. Why go the president? She already signed the memorandum and the house already approved the increase pero naka pending pa sa senate. Why blame President Gloria again?

^^ Delicadeza na lang unta ba... Going up there to join Manny gave a political color to the event and somehow robbed some of the glory from Manny and his entourage. If Mr. Arroyo wanted to show his support to Manny he could have waited til later when they were in more private surroundings with no TV cameras. Or waited until a parade or something where ordinary people could join in.

Going up there with all the TV cameras seemed too much like a photo-op. He should have just let Manny and his entourage savor the moment of their triumph - what they worked hard to reach. Especially since he and Chavit are controversial characters here, they're going up there added too much political color, in my humble opinion. A friend of mine also said it made it look like they were bragging that "Hey! We watched it live! Kamo ordinary Pinoys sa TV ra!".

Maybe that's what many people felt which is probably why, as I heard, most of the people who were watching in SM booed when he and Chavit went up the ring and booed some more when he seemed to shove a phone in Manny's face (to talk to GMA).

Of course, this is all OT. His going up that ring is no evidence that he's corrupt. Maybe just tactless.

Quote Originally Posted by bfg9000
    ^^ Delicadeza na lang unta ba... Going up there to join Manny gave a political color to the event and somehow robbed some of the glory from Manny and his entourage. If Mr. Arroyo wanted to show his support to Manny he could have waited til later when they were in more private surroundings with no TV cameras. Or waited until a parade or something where ordinary people could join in.

Going up there with all the TV cameras seemed too much like a photo-op. He should have just let Manny and his entourage savor the moment of their triumph - what they worked hard to reach. Especially since he and Chavit are controversial characters here, they're going up there added too much political color, in my humble opinion. A friend of mine also said it made it look like they were bragging that "Hey! We watched it live! Kamo ordinary Pinoys sa TV ra!".

Maybe that's what many people felt which is probably why, as I heard, most of the people who were watching in SM booed when he and Chavit went up the ring and booed some more when he seemed to shove a phone in Manny's face (to talk to GMA).

Of course, this is all OT. His going up that ring is no evidence that he's corrupt. Maybe just tactless.
    well Im sure chavit singson is corrupt!

Blog Entries

well if somehow some people are offended at how the first gentleman managed to go up there and be there when manny's big win happened, they can do nothing about it. pwede man sad nga kung sila naay kwarta moadto sad sila. dba?

A friend of mine also said it made it look like they were bragging that "Hey! We watched it live! Kamo ordinary Pinoys sa TV ra!".
    well, ilaha sad nang linya sa panghunahuna.

His going up that ring is no evidence that he's corrupt. Maybe just tactless.
    right.

top ten?

hmmmm...

ERAP ang nag-una para nako.
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

I believe all of them who wanted to be the president are corrupt...... why?..... coz they wanted absolute power.....that corrupts absolutely........where are now the Billions of pesos recovered from the Marcoses?...... since it was turned over to the government in 2004, and who was the current administraston on that time?......During the time of the Marcoses abused of powers really dominate but atleast we had a stable economic status,,,,, but it seems that there are some people who wants power too, thats why they made steps to irradicate Marcos........and accused him as the most corrupt but in fact all of them during the EDSA steals every thing from the people......

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234