Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

if you own the place....go ahead

owning the place would cut off ur rental expense..but the other factors still will be considered

maayo pud unta ug gihatag ang pc units nimo...
    plus taga VECO impng papa unya free electricity
    unya nakadaog ka ug 1 year free sa internet connection c/o PLDT
    plus cgurado nga magdasok pirme ang imong internetan

moingon jud ko nimo nga ayaw pagduhaduha ug put-up ana nga negosyo
    heheheh

Hint lang sa nagplan mag negosyo ug internet cafe.

If wala kay knowlegde about computer repair/troubleshooting/networking ayaw nalang intra. Technician ra mo unay ug hurot sa imong income labi na magsugod na ug kaguba mga computers.

Year 1995-2000 click jud kaayo ni nga business diri sa pinas. Pero karon, halos tanang taw naa nay computer tungod kay brato na kaayo ang mga spare parts. Internet cafe nowadays mo click lang sa LAN games.

my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by PR0CESS0R View Post
    Hint lang sa nagplan mag negosyo ug internet cafe.

If wala kay knowlegde about computer repair/troubleshooting/networking ayaw nalang intra. Technician ra mo unay ug hurot sa imong income labi na magsugod na ug kaguba mga computers.

Year 1995-2000 click jud kaayo ni nga business diri sa pinas. Pero karon, halos tanang taw naa nay computer tungod kay brato na kaayo ang mga spare parts. Internet cafe nowadays mo click lang sa LAN games.

my 2 cents
    Sakto jud ka bro..usually bya karon 2nd hand na ang mga units
    Or mga substandard clones

to cirext:

nalu-gi imong internet sauna? bitaw seems like negative kaayo ka ani nga butang.

info lang regarding sa imong gi-post regarding sa veco

if ur a veco employee ur not allowed to use ur free charge electricity in business

sa ako lang sah...ang diskarte ra jud na sa tao nga mo-dala sa business ang mag-palambo sa iya business

di jud ko ka-ingon nga dili jud na mo-click...

beh...can u give me a reason nganong sa kadaghang pirated dvds run naapa man lagi gihapon nang video city? unya kung sa internet cafe nganong naapa man lagi gihapon nang netopia sa SM? nanaghan man gani nang *********** diri sa mandaue....

basta ako i will think positive about this business...

Quote Originally Posted by the_guardian View Post
    to cirext:

nalu-gi imong internet sauna? bitaw seems like negative kaayo ka ani nga butang.

info lang regarding sa imong gi-post regarding sa veco

if ur a veco employee ur not allowed to use ur free charge electricity in business

sa ako lang sah...ang diskarte ra jud na sa tao nga mo-dala sa business ang mag-palambo sa iya business

di jud ko ka-ingon nga dili jud na mo-click...

beh...can u give me a reason nganong sa kadaghang pirated dvds run naapa man lagi gihapon nang video city? unya kung sa internet cafe nganong naapa man lagi gihapon nang netopia sa SM? nanaghan man gani nang *********** diri sa mandaue....

basta ako i will think positive about this business...
    Actually, you dont need to experience a failure in this business to come up with Cirext's point of view, just a keen observation and due diligence.

as for experience, I ran a Net Cafe back in 97. A good PC was worth PhP40,000.00 and dial up was PhP8,000.00, the per hour rate was PhP40.00. We own the place so there's no rent to think about, just some remodelling and paint and the place was ready

having 12 PCs and open for 12Hrs a day, 7 days a week closed only on certain Holidays like X'mas, New Year and the Lenten season. we were running almost at full capacity 80% of the time

consider this simplified computation

PhP40.00/Hr Rate * 12PC * 8Hrs of Full Operational Capacity = PHP3,840 Gross Daily Income

PhP3,840 Gross Daily Income * 30 Days = PhP 115,200.00 Gross Monthly Income

PhP40,000 Price of each PC Units X 12 units = PhP480,000 Total payable in 6 months so thats

PhP480,000/6 = PhP80,000/ Monthly Amortization, so

PhP80,000 Monthly Amortization + PhP8,000 Dial-Up Access + PhP9,000 Electricity + PhP3,000 Cafe AttendantX2 =

PhP108,000 Monthly Operational cost

PhP115,200.00 Gross Monthly Income - PhP108,000 Monthly Operational cost = PhP7,200 Net Income

what do you think of that? Just PhP7,200 for 6 months but after I payed off the PCs, in mere 6 months earnings were almost PhP100,000.00 and I did'nt even factored in the PhP5/page printing on a dot matrix printer and P10.00/page on an inkjet printer for B/W and PhP50-PhP100 for a color page, but that was back then, we closed the cafe when prices went down to PhP20.00, sold all equipment at marginally higher than book value and rented out the place

try to calculate how much you can earn these days of PhP10/Hr, how fast can you get your investment? or can you?

why would you compare yourself to Netopi@ or ***********, they have factors that you dont have. One business is unique from another even if they are in the same venture, they are unique even if they are the same franchise so mind your own.

Diskarte and Positive Thinking are good but are sometimes not nearly good enough

thats my 2 cents

Exact Bill for Electricity was +/- PhP8,000-9,000
    Last edited by Rafalga; 07-27-2009 at 07:06 PM. Reason: I forgot how much the Electricity was so it was not factored in earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    Actually you dont need to experience a failure in this business to come up with Cirext's point of view, just a keen observation and due diligence.

as for experience, I ran a Net Cafe back in 97 a good PC was worth PhP40,000.00 and dial up was PhP8,000.00, the per hour rate was PhP40.00. We own the place so there's no rent to think about, just some remodelling and paint and the place was ready

having 12 PCs and open for 12Hrs a day 7 days a week closed only on certain Holidays like X'mas, New Year and the Lenten season. we were running almost at full capacity 80% of the time

consider this simplified computation

PhP40.00/Hr Rate * 12PC * 8Hrs of Full Operational Capacity = PHP3,840 Gross Daily Income

PhP3,840 Gross Daily Income * 30 Days = PhP 115,200.00 Gross Monthly Income

PhP40,000 Price of each PC Units X 12 units = PhP480,000 Total payable in 6 months so thats

PhP480,000/6 = PhP80,000/ Monthly Amortization, so

PhP80,000 Monthly Amortization + PhP8,000 Dial-Up Access + PhP3,000 cafe attendantX2 =

PhP99,000 Monthly Operational cost

PhP115,200.00 Gross Monthly Income - PhP99,000 Monthly Operational cost = PhP16,200 Net Income

what do you think of that? Just PhP16,200 for 6 montha but after I payed off the PCs, in mere 6 months earnings almost PhP100,000.00 and I did'nt even factored in the PhP5/page printing on a dot matrix printer and P10.00/page on an inkjet printer for B/W and PhP50-PhP100 for a color page, but that was back then, we closed the cafe when prices went down to PhP20.00, sold all equipment at marginally higher than book value and rented out the place

try to calculate how much you can earn these days of PhP10/Hr, how fast can you get your investment? or can you?

why would you compare yourself to Netopi@ or ***********, they have factors that you dont have one business is unique from another even if they are in the same venture, they are unique even if they are the same franchise so mind your own.

Diskarte and Positive Thinking are good but are sometimes not nearly good enough

thats my 2 cents
    thanks bro.. this is a nice presentation...
    i guess that ends the talk here

HEHEHE!!! No doubt!!!

mao ni akong negosyo sa una....grabe ang maintenance nya gamay na lang kaau ang income mahabilin nimo. problems with internet cafe owners kay walay protection or cieling sa prices. kung maatbangan ko ug internet cafe nga datu ang tag iya, iyang himuon iya price 7 pesos per hour, kung ang ako kay 15, kinsa pa may mo adto sa akong cafe? parehas unta ta sa mcdo or jollibee, bisan pag nagkalisud ang economiya, wala silay ubsanay sa ilang presyo, ug mao na ang price, mao na. ayaw patya ang negosyo sa uban

Quote Originally Posted by cirext View Post
    thanks bro.. this is a nice presentation...
    i guess that ends the talk here
    this is so possible back in late 90's. how about karon? tag 5 na lang gani oras sa uban cafes kung off peak

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast