Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

OT: Kuyawag style da. 1 post per sentence.

honda city dai

adto ka tsikot.com . naai mga owner jd ddto. para kabalo k pros and cons

Wala koy honda pero daghang reklamo from honda owners nga dali mo overheat. Walay problema ang radiator fan or auxillary fan. Ang usual ug common nga problema, ang kanang water nga padulong unta sa heater nga dili applicable dire sa atoa ang wala matarong ug trabaho, naay part nga di katuyok or maka circulate ug tarong. In effect di maayo ang circulation sa tubig. Another thing nakita nako sa honda nga cylinders, nipis gyud kaayo ang aluminum part ug gipalibutan ug tubig. That may be efficient for the designer but not for me in the long run.

Mao nay reasons nako makaingon ko nga di na kasugakod ug dugay ang honda ug mas mopili ko ug Toyota over a Honda. If others choose one brand over another for other reasons, I have my own reasons nga lahi pud. Makakita ko ani nga mga problemaha sa auto repair shop gyud. It's the auto repair shop ang naay long history unsay weaknesses ug strength sa mga sakyanan gadagan dire sa atoa after years gadagan dagan sa kadalanan nato.

Honda cars have its strong points also over Toyota cars and other brand of cars pero kanang dali mo overheat nga issue is not acceptable for a taxi driver. Mas nindot kung wala na gyud na nga problema sa later models. If some honda owners can't accept my statement for a honda, maybe they have not experienced the same problem like other honda owners, mo matter pud baya ang driving condition ani. Search google for "honda car over heat" or "honda civic over heat" for more information. You can do the same google search by replacing the word "honda" with "toyota" and "honda civic" with toyota corolla".

Ok ra gyud bitaw ang cars going out of the factory kay gi miagi man gyud na ug several levels of quality checking. However, it happens nga ang original design is for cold countries nga naay heater then the same design gi apply sa atoa pero gi plug lang ang part for water heater, diha sila na sipyat kay ang pagkatrabaho naay part makabalda sa water circulation. Most auto repair shops doesn't know about this ug mapasanginlang pa ang ubang parts or maabtan nalang maguba nalang pud ang uban parts ug maoy makit-an nga hinungdan sa problema.

I guess the real question is IF these issues are still present today.

I agree that each brand have their own set of problems BUT I do not think that choosing to buy a Toyota now because the Honda of the 80's are overheating is a little far-fetched. And AFAIK, Toyota Corolla's of the 80's and 90's also overheat; it's just a matter of observing proper (and preventive) maintenance.

So, if you can prove to us here that a modern Honda (2000 and beyond) still has that overheating issue that you always bring up, I'll be the first to admit here in this thread that a Toyota is better than a Honda (in terms of not overheating hehehe).

yes-- i agree... its all in how you maintain your vehicle..

relax lng mga mga bossing. lol

anyways as of now di pa jd ta ka compare sa honda vs toyota in terms nga himuon og taxi because wala mn honda na himuon og taxi. hehehe

back to topic. maybe id go for the newer model na city ayaw lng to model na murag plancha. lol

all cars are the same... it goes point a to b... the best way is to test drive it...

Samok na kaayu nang Honda nga wala gi taxi ug toyota nga gi taxi nga issue unya lalisan pah.

toyota and honda are the same car made in japan... they are all durable... they are all comfortable depends on your driving attitude.

test drive ra jud ang solution ana..... ikaw na mag igo...

Quote Originally Posted by tackielarla View Post
    I dunno dude. My Honda runs perfectly fine. I dunno about the others.
    mine too... naa raman guro na sa pag atiman sa sakyanan..

Quote Originally Posted by rjbinghay View Post
    all cars are the same... it goes point a to b... the best way is to test drive it...

Samok na kaayu nang Honda nga wala gi taxi ug toyota nga gi taxi nga issue unya lalisan pah.

toyota and honda are the same car made in japan... they are all durable... they are all comfortable depends on your driving attitude.

test drive ra jud ang solution ana..... ikaw na mag igo...
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but both the City and Vios are assembled in Laguna.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast