Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

morag mag sell mani cla ug insurance.....nya did2 lng kuha-on sa imong credit card ang initial payment..

Default Thank you for this info

thanks for the info,

Padung ta ko keppel to claim, good thing i read this first before i went there. ty

tsktsktsk.. dapat baguhin nila strategy nila... panlilinlang este marketing strategy ang kanilang ginagawa.. haha

Cheftonio's Blog: Scam or not? Cocoplans / Prudential Life Datamex scholarship

ni-text ni sila nako nga naka daog daw ko free tuition. good thing is naka basa nako daan sa ila scam. ako sila gi-reply "unsay dalhun requirement inig claim? credit card?!" wala na ni reply. hehe.. mga SCAMMERS!

Default thanks =)

I just received their txt yesterday, actually 2times na clang nagtxt sken to inform me nga na Im one of the lucky recipients of the said scholarship. The officer in charge is Ms. MALAYA NAVARROZA of COCOPLANS. Then I tried to call this number 856-3724 / 856-3856 /856-3170. If im interested daw, just go to MAKATI Business center and bring valid ID's,. Hays, buti na lang I got the chance to see this forum, atleast now I have an Idea na if this is a SCam or not. But Whatever it is, i wont claim it...
    hehe thanks,

hi everyone!
    datamex is really giving away scholarships in partnership with cocoplans. my mom just got one t this afternoon but they do not inform thru text. they will inform thru a phone call

but the text message was defenitely a scam

haaay.so sad.

hello. that's true! my mom just got one ganina hehe
    basta thru a phone call lang.

kai ang kanang mga thru texts are scam

Quote Originally Posted by preciousmavs View Post
    its not a scam. i've got one too. nakuha na naku ako personal accident ug scholarship. w/o paying anything or asking your credit card number. mooffer lang cla ug ganahan baka muapply ug trustfund sa ila but i refuse. they require me to bring i.d. atleast two. plus ang claiming code. cocoplans are sister compny of ucpb. maybe sa imo dli to cla connected sa cocoplans ky txt rman. gitwagan man jud ko. and explain to me everything. if your still not contented you can go to their office at 6th floor cocoplan building(cp center) ner chonghua and ask some details. hope this could clear things out.
    ))
    my mom just got one too!
    not a scam..

pero ayaw lang too sa mga texts kai phone call rajd cla mu inform ))

hey guys....got a call from cocoplans agent too...i received calls twice na imagine... same thing as what you all mentioned that I won daw via electronic raffle...gosh...when paka ha....nya they ask for my credit card number but i didn't gave it...my question is that...why they still need a credit card....if ikaw nakadaug? or for a scholarships? dba....for me its one way of fooling people.. I have also a friend na nailad ana..kana btawng naa sa SM mag kaway sa mga mosulod sa mall. Don't be deceived sad kay ako miga...ila g pugos pa swipe ya credit card.. 7,000 k daun ang bill oi... unsaon...

Gosh!
    got the same story too from cocoplans cebu last Sept.15,2009. I seldom use my creditcard , the credit limit is 100k,we used up about 10k + only at the mall 3 days prior to that, when cocoplans swiped my card for the initial payment of 60k+ it was declined by my bank, then lowered to 30k, declined again, and lastly 9k it was declined too.

We were really surprised why, when in fact we were a preferred client since all our real estate loans and car loans were all paid up already and our bank deposits are also there? naulaw pud mi sa akong husband baya, but at the same time suspecting,,,basin wala gi acknowledge sa akong bank ang cocoplans? Lahi jud ang kulba sa akong dughan baya!

Therefore we went home nalang assuming that transaction was cancelled na kay wala man jud mi na pirmahan nga transaction receipt coming from the bank machine nga mo labas after swiping.
    We called our bank for an explaination why they declined and they explained nga the 80k must be used thru 0% installment purchases diay and 20k ra pwede e purchase sa mga establishment, since I already used up the 10k+ so it was declined,,,, but last Dec. we found out thru online banking that the 9K+ was billed at my creditcard w/ a transaction date of Dec.9 and post date Dec.10,2009? Ni complain dayon mi sa bank and so w/ cocoplans stating the real story. Wala naman jud mi ni balik sa cocoplans after that and why naay transaction sa Dec.9?
    Well there was a chargeback after 2 weeks and we were relieved.

Yesterday ,My bank called telling me that they are going to charge again the said amount bec. cocoplans furnished them a photocopy of the cocoplans documents that we signed and its binding daw?,,,sos na highblood jud ko nga naka hibalo, so I again called cocoplans esp. the one who intertained me before and he assured me nga na cancelled na daw to and electronic generated mail lang daw to and gi ingon sa bank. I hope he was telling me the truth?

When I saw the photocopies of the docs. that was faxed to me by the bank, klaro kaayo nga gi tamper nila ang dates. Instead of Sept.12,2009 ilang gi bold ug sulat nga Dec.2,2009. Until now under investigation pa.

Yes, naka automatic deductions raba sa among savings account ang creditcard namo thats why am planning to have it cancelled too anyway we only use it to purchase plane ticket by phone raman ang not for shopping?

Friends, please give me more input about this matter kay morag dili ni maayo dah? nganong ma mugos man sila kon dili diay ta mopadayon? If mo insist gyud sila to claim the mney, then will be forced to settle this thru my lawyer nalang and have it posted sa newspaper para mo hunong na sila ana!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast