Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

@randzg

hehe..i only have the crudest understanding of centrifugal force..or whatever..hehe!! dli ko ka connect ana sa atong topic..hehe!! well it seems nindot kaayo mog exchange ni rodion..pero dli jd ko kasabay ninyo..hehe!! i even have a question gani pd sa star wars..why does all of the characters in star wars don't bleed when they get sliced by a lightsaber..hehe!! luke would've died of loss of blood sa empire strikes back when he got slashed by his daddy..anyway that's another topic to discuss..even the lightsabers..nganong naa man silay specified length?..it's light dba?..so it should go over..i don't know..all i think of whenever i try to rationalize it..is that parehas ug flashlight ba..the light emanating from the flashlight only goes to a certain length and mao pd na sa lightsaber..anyway..im just fascinated with gravity since it is..in my opinion the only thing left unnoticed by a lot of people..because daghan kaayo muingon nga ang ginhawan ra jd sa tao ang makapatay nya..if dli sya ka ginhawa that's it..pero what if tangtangan ug gravity ang planeta..i think it's much worse than losing the oxygen we have in our planet

Quote Originally Posted by Ramini View Post
    @randzg

hehe..i only have the crudest understanding of centrifugal force..or whatever..hehe!! dli ko ka connect ana sa atong topic..hehe!! well it seems nindot kaayo mog exchange ni rodion..pero dli jd ko kasabay ninyo..hehe!! i even have a question gani pd sa star wars..why does all of the characters in star wars don't bleed when they get sliced by a lightsaber..hehe!! luke would've died of loss of blood sa empire strikes back when he got slashed by his daddy..anyway that's another topic to discuss..even the lightsabers..nganong naa man silay specified length?..it's light dba?..so it should go over..i don't know..all i think of whenever i try to rationalize it..is that parehas ug flashlight ba..the light emanating from the flashlight only goes to a certain length and mao pd na sa lightsaber..anyway..im just fascinated with gravity since it is..in my opinion the only thing left unnoticed by a lot of people..because daghan kaayo muingon nga ang ginhawan ra jd sa tao ang makapatay nya..if dli sya ka ginhawa that's it..pero what if tangtangan ug gravity ang planeta..i think it's much worse than losing the oxygen we have in our planet
    Well, gravity also fascinates me. If mawala ang gravity nato we'll loose the atmosphere too. So it is also important to have gravity. The basic principles of centrifugal force can be found in physics books or wiki.

About lightsabers - who knows? but it is cool to have one around and i hope some genius figures it out.. hehe

yes..hehe!! never say that air is the only thing that keeps a human being alive..it's gravity that keeps us alive..after all we're all gravity based beings..our body functions and systems rely on gravity and not just air..even astronauts can't stay without gravity for long..

and lightsabers..hehe!! well im just a big fan of star wars..and the jedi/sith and the lightsaber concept is the only thing that keeps me glued to star wars..

i hav seen sa news or discovery channel dat there is a certain device dat can trigger earthquake, its like a jet machine but facing the ground, wen they turn it off, ni balos ang ground, it shake, after dat occurrence, the machine was never been found.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramini View Post
    I haven't researched about this to really say something about it or posible ba ni..pero since gravity based beings man ta..and if ever we got to invent or found a way to do this...i think this would greatly help in long distance space travel..or pseudo science lang jd ni..i don't know but it'd be interesting sa mga science buffs dinha to talk about this..or bacn naa jd cguroi tai breakthrough ani,,or perhaps there is no such term as artificial gravity..hehe
    i think pwede ni siya, herr L, by using centrifugal force. just like in the movie Mission To Mars.

or pwede sad magnetic-sole boots along a metallic plate floor inside the starship.

7.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234