Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Reader

Thank you for replying.

I've removed it.

ts unsa man ako information ihatag nmo if mag pa card read ko... nahan ko mo try...

Quote Originally Posted by carbrill View Post
    ts unsa man ako information ihatag nmo if mag pa card read ko... nahan ko mo try...
    Pwedi ka mo visit sa ako blog and you can leave your message there for me. Psychick: Free Tarot Readings

Pwedi sad ka mo leave nako ug PM dinhi with your message and email address

all my readings are confidential. Provided na mo hatag ka ug feedback sa imong reading diri sa thread.

Free ako readings kay nag tuon man sad ko ini even if dugayx2 na hinuon ko nag sigue ug hatag ug readings ako man gud ning gi study-han. In.ana ko ka dedicated ani.

okay mo pm ko nmo rn...

@nibbler, is there a way, that the fans of this thread might be able to catch a glimpse of the various readings. i understand we need to respect the need for privacy in these matters, but if there is a way you can post for us in rather general terms... for the fans of this thread to get educated at the same be aware of the readings insightful look as presented by the cards and your skills in interpreting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Passport View Post
    @nibbler, is there a way, that the fans of this thread might be able to catch a glimpse of the various readings. i understand we need to respect the need for privacy in these matters, but if there is a way you can post for us in rather general terms... for the fans of this thread to get educated at the same be aware of the readings insightful look as presented by the cards and your skills in interpreting them.
    You mean a sample reading? I can do one to give everyone a clear view of getting the most out of a reading. But it will mostly be based on my observations and experience with other tarot readers both professional and non - prof (lol tarot license)

I generally do a three card reading but I'll be posting some other forms however I can only do 3 cards for free no more, no less.

Thanks again nasabtan na nko what you mean. Thanks for the help. Thumbs up for this thread )

This is a tarot reading based on my life. I haven’t thought about what to ask the cards so I decided to go with a general insight question.

Sample Reading 1

General insight into my life

Hermit – Sun – Knight of wands

I am finally at the end of my journey to leave behind the life I once knew. A cycle of my life has just ended and I am in a transitioning period where my focus is toward interacting with the public and society at large however even though I am at the end of my journey. The transition causes stress and difficulty that appears in my living situation (I’ve switched houses several times), partnerships (I’ve had only three people I consider serious but I still left the relationship boo – hoo!), business (me and my mother plans to do business however we’re stuck in a legal battle as of the moment), important documents (this relates to the house I grew up in although its legally under my mother’s name however the seller – my aunt with the help of some jealous relatives forcefully evicted us from the house with a warrant and several court cases.)

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast