Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

kung mo melt na ang mga ice sa north ug south poles. naay gyuy flood. basin mao sad ni nahitabo sa una.
    - this can be a fair reason . since our earth have already undergone few ice age and melts after how many years.
    of course its effect is the rising of the sea level wich may kill few plants and animals . but not to the point of a real wolrd dissaster . just like cebu , we can find shell fossils on our mountains which means that underwater ni sauna.

besides , ni travel ang mga malays to philippines , since during sa ice age we can travel on foot from once place to another,.

ang sauna nga tao, dugay mga matay - tag 800 , 900 yrs old.
    haha, dri jud ni ako maka lingaw og mga tao nga ignorante oi . hahaha - pae la lng..jud

ang lifespan sauna 30 yrs old ra. patay nka.

present: 80

future: 150

So Noah went into the ark with his children his wife
    and his sons' wives to escape the waters of the flood.
    - Genesis 7,7
    if cla ra , gi - unsa man nila pag daghan hhmmmm..

iya giku0an iya mama. or nag himo cla igso-on babae.
    man iya gi ku-an iya ate.

i dint know they practice incest before .. pretty much

------

but kebots presented story is really pretty interesting . since this are the ancient literature. ang hollywood sa ila panahon. ug entertained kaau cla ani. that it becmes realistic. As a fact this floods really did happen . but sa ila ra nga town . Erotions is always happin in the earth's surface. but not the whole world. ila lugar world na baya na nila.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyalan View Post
    ^^ true bro, we were not there when the story popped out. But, since we have sophisticated technologies to trace back old civilizations, we can summarize nga the story is a myth.
    Do we? can u be sure that we are actually right when we say things about the past based only on theories?
    In Darwins Evolution theory of humans dunay gi ingun nga Missing link, sophisticated nman kaha atu technologies. asa nman nang missing link beh? hatag daw sophisticated evidence bro?

Naa naba technology nga maka predict ug earth quick bro? if wala pa why man di ka maka predict nga naa nman unta na mahitabo sa atu panahun? nya mu conclude na nuon tah sa nahitabo sa unang panahun?

My point is di man tingali sakto mu conclude tah sakto or sayop kay wla pa man proof para i Prove or disprove ang mga nahitabo sa una....

Peace...

Quote Originally Posted by hizuka007 View Post
    bedtime story ra.....

,. sila noah lang ang giluwas sa Ginoo?, then ang ubang tawu gipang patay sa ginoo? sheeeet! ... abi ba nakog maluluy-un.... apil na diha ang mga babies, bata nga inosente apil kalunod! ... dont mek us dumb... wahihihihihi

ayaw himuag dautan ang ginoo...
    Murag naa man tingali sa bibliya bro nag nisangyaw si Noah sa mga tawo para mukuyog niya pero wala sila nikuyog, so gihatagan sila choice sa Ginoo... if wala ka nakabasa ana murag DUMB jud tingali ka...hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    Murag naa man tingali sa bibliya bro nag nisangyaw si Noah sa mga tawo para mukuyog niya pero wala sila nikuyog, so gihatagan sila choice sa Ginoo... if wala ka nakabasa ana murag DUMB jud tingali ka...hehehe

naa sa bible? asa dapit?

kung sila pareng noah lang ang naluwas nganong naay may mga NIGRO, INSIK, PUTI, etc. ?

ni-evolve? ...

murag giliba lang jud ta anang tales2x ba..

found this on the humor thread..

kalooy sa mga dinosaurs...

its a tree ring from a tree dating 11000 years pa

i dont believe on a tree...

i believe the floods on noah...remember it was already a million years ang age sa ato earth karon..

jesus birth is 33AD so lisod itimbang nga basis ang tree nga 11000 years old..

sa ako nabasahan in science:

the earth floods due to catastrophe when a giant meteors hit on tucson arizona which leaves a giant crater...this meteors made the end of dinosours and other living things. the face of earth had covered with waters. the ice melts on south and north.

then thousands of years ang gidagan sa panahon nga nibalik nga normal ang panahon before the birth of jesus..

peace!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyalan View Post
    ^^ true bro, we were not there when the story popped out. But, since we have sophisticated technologies to trace back old civilizations, we can summarize nga the story is a myth.
    based on what I have read brad... We don't have the precise technology to measure date... carbon dating is no exception. We can trace back civilization based on evidence on physical science like chemical composition and archeological remains... and everything will be speculation based on it... so right now we are standing on the same ground on different direction.

Quote Originally Posted by bugztronic View Post

i believe the floods on noah...remember it was already a million years ang age sa ato earth karon..

the earth floods due to catastrophe when a giant meteors hit on tucson arizona which leaves a giant crater...this meteors made the end of dinosours and other living things. the face of earth had covered with waters. the ice melts on south and north.

then thousands of years ang gidagan sa panahon nga nibalik nga normal ang panahon before the birth of jesus..

peace!!!
    Brad this is the problem with speculation brad... did you know that they concluded lately ang hit site sa meteor is in GULF OF MEXICO? not arizona, or africa, or australia. You see they cannot tell the story right why because we don't have the technology yet to have an accurate investigation... Yes it is progressing but some questions are still unaswered. Scientist are just changing stories again because these are speculation or theory...

Quote Originally Posted by bugztronic View Post

peace!!!
    bro creationist claim that the earth is only 6k yrs and here you are saying that you believe in noah and then stating millions of years na ang earth and then describing the beginning of the ice age....... hmmm i'm sensing cognitive dissonance here... you need to choose one bro not both.. basin maboang nya ka...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast