Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by patrizekirsten View Post
    The builder , the architect isnt it?
    maybe. but why the Demi-urgos? you're so cryptic sometimes.

Well my little knowledge with masonry goes back from the Egyptian mysteries, Cretan mysteries, Jewish Mysteries, Greek Mysteries and its 3 degress, mithraic mysteries, . Then we have the craft, the operative, then the speculative masonry up to the scottish rite...just caution me . i may be wrong on this...

Well my little knowledge with masonry goes back from the Egyptian mysteries, Cretan mysteries, Jewish Mysteries, Greek Mysteries and its 3 degress, mithraic mysteries, . Then we have the craft, the operative, then the speculative masonry up to the scottish rite...just caution me . i may be wrong on this...
    there you go. yes, i'd like to caution you on the use of the small "m" because masonry is the system of building construction, while Masonry is the Brotherhood. but i appreciate your research in history. i love history.

Thank you.

yes Freemasonry........i respect this people.......had a friend..a mason (RIP) he was a good man with solid beliefs! .....

Thank you.
    you're most welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Redman View Post
    yes Freemasonry........i respect this people.......had a friend..a mason (RIP) he was a good man with solid beliefs! .....
    which Lodge did he belong to?

i always suspect you as a member of the theosophical society, or Masonry, or Rosicrucian.
    But more in the Theosophical Society, are you in anyway affiliated to any of these Brotherhood?

did nasyo ever visit the lodge? did i mt him alrdy?

Quote Originally Posted by flying fish View Post
    i always suspect you as a member of the theosophical society, or Masonry, or Rosicrucian.
    But more in the Theosophical Society, are you in anyway affiliated to any of these Brotherhood?
    i think she's a female, Brother. but i could be wrong. maybe it's just a ploy. anyway, you got my PM?

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast