Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

We have an NBA 2013-14 post na , merging thread to NBA post.

Will be handing out infractions if this happens again.

Thank you

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Nice one, MODs. Nice Thread.

hopefully wla na mgpabadlung. dghan bya buot2.

Anonymous NBA GM on why his team will tank this season | ESPN

OUR TEAM ISN'T good enough to win and we know it. So this season we want to develop and evaluate our young players, let them learn from their mistakes -- and get us in position to grab a great player. The best way for us to do that is to lose a lot of games. This draft is loaded. There are potential All-Stars at the top, maybe even franchise changers. Sometimes my job is to understand the value of losing.

I know that sounds crazy, but if you're an NBA general manager like me, the last place you want to be is in the middle. There are only two outcomes there: Either make the playoffs and be first-round fodder for one of the premier teams or miss the playoffs and pick somewhere around 11th to 14th in the draft. Either way, the odds are that you stay in that middle range. It's a recipe for disaster.

You need superstars to compete in this league, and the playing field for those guys is tilted toward a few big-market teams. They are demanding trades and getting together and deciding where they want to go in free agency. It's tough for us to compete with that. So a high lottery pick is all we have.

Hmmm kinsa kaha ning GM..

My wild guess: Bobcats, Jazz, Suns or Blazers

Quote Originally Posted by Motownkid View Post
    Anonymous NBA GM on why his team will tank this season | ESPN

Hmmm kinsa kaha ning GM..

My wild guess: Bobcats, Jazz, Suns or Blazers
    possible sad na sixers ni. saon na lang mga season ticket holders.

Blog Entries
    And So it Begins ..... Finally the Nba is back

Sidenote: Too much impressions of tanking this season. As Pro's in this game , we should't have this kind of thoughts around the league. Teams should still play to win

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Quote Originally Posted by KE-25 View Post
    And So it Begins ..... Finally the Nba is back

Sidenote: Too much impressions of tanking this season. As Pro's in this game , we should't have this kind of thoughts around the league. Teams should still play to win
    kung magtank ang isa ka team. dapat walay motan-aw sa ilang mga games. as in 0 dapat. except tingali kato gitagaan ug complementary nga ticket. pero ordinary fan, ngano gud tawn mogasto ka ug dako para lang motan-aw sa imong team nga magpapildi.

pwede pod milwaukee bucks na nga gm....

sa una kay di mana i-made public ang tanking.... karon kay lantaran na kaau... naa pod bayay point ang gm.... sa sobra na ka imba sa league karon coz of chicken "superstars" teaming up inorder to BUY championship rings, ang makalolooy nga teams dpat naay buhaton pra pod tawn mka bitik ug stars.... it's one way for them to gain their fans back.... & increase ticket sales

Quote Originally Posted by ManWhore View Post
    possible sad na sixers ni. saon na lang mga season ticket holders.
    Pwede pod Sixers.. After what happened to Nerlens Noel, they're likely gonna aim for #1 next year..

Pero murag dili pa magpa-obvious ug tanking ang Sixers this early..

They're leading the Heat 23-2 in the 1st quarter!

kung 0-82 ang imong standing sa NBA ang chance nimo makakuha sa number 1 pick is only 25%. para nako, dako ra kaayo ang chance nga 75% ang chance nga dili number 1 pick akong makuha para mo-tank. its not worth it. i think no one should support a team that wants to tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Motownkid View Post
    Pwede pod Sixers.. After what happened to Nerlens Noel, they're likely gonna aim for #1 next year..

Pero murag dili pa magpa-obvious ug tanking ang Sixers this early..

They're leading the Heat 23-2 in the 1st quarter!
    nikumbati man nuon ang sixers. hahaha! MCW torched the heat and bulls! 3-0 na sila.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast