Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: What Scientist looking for is "GOD" and trying to get out of the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by mon52
    As a practising scientist, all i can say is "The more you delve into science, the more you'll realize that there is a 'Creator'/'Source' of everything"....

Scientists who claimed there is no god/God were arrogant ba**a*ds who claimed that their own science was too good. They only constitute a small part of the scientific community and they definitely don't stand for the views of the community as a whole. They haven't even answered the question as to the origin of a wave... Bitaw bro cruman, to start with, kani nga topic dili angayan lalisan kay saup na daan ang primary premise nimo...

Peace !
    nganong sayop man bro? care enough to show unsay sakto?

Peace!

Default Re: What Scientist looking for is "GOD" and trying to get out of the picture.

@rcruman
    Because scientists are not looking for 'God' and if they don't find him they're gonna say 'God' does not exist.... Scientists are actually trying to observe and understand the natural laws in every field objectively through statistics and experimentation in order to get a trend/picture of how most things work in order to better describe and understand 'His' creations so to speak.... Recent discoveries may uncover one theory about how things worked/works, but to describe the 'Creator' through the language of science would be impossible.. How can you describe "something" or "someone" if you prefer it to be personified, that which is beyond all knowledge? Even the simple words GOD, god, Creator, Source , etc... won't be enough ! That "GOD" which most people mean, is beyond LANGUAGE, METHODOLOGY, EXPERIMENTATION, or even my own UNDERSTANDING as i am typing this down....
    To reduce the definition and description of the 'Creator/Source' to our own understanding and sciences is like saying we've seen and known every inch of the Multiverse when we have only actually seen our own room pa lng...

GOD is LOVE

Sir, mon52... you sound like a creationist scientist. Not that it's bad but you gear your findings through basic understandings. just my input.

Quote Originally Posted by tripwire
    Sir, mon52... you sound like a creationist scientist. Not that it's bad but you gear your findings through basic understandings. just my input.
    Thanks ma'am for that comment

All theories were formulated by a scientist's understanding of a specific phenomena.
    But the 'God' phenomena almost always eludes a scientist since science is not enough to measure, describe and quantitate that My statement above was just to simplify my point that the 'God' Phenomena is beyond our understanding and modalities as of the moment and therefore should not be argued as to its physical proof and existence.

By the way, have you heard of the theory that we had originally 12 sets of Chromosomes, and since we only have 2 sets of the 23 right now, then that's why our thinking ability is limited to the brain's 10%... Well, that was just a theory... but it sure raises a thought . . .

GOD is LOVE

@ mon52

Yup that is true but science have reasons to believe what they believe... I know you know because you're a scientist as well. That's how fascinating science is, "enter to the realm of the unknown... " and this doesn't exclude God. Everything that is under the sun is scrutinized or criticized. Science is also not spared by it. I've have had lessons about 12 chromo and the reasons why science is doing its best is to prove any existence - if science can prove God that He exist, then people will change but if science can't see any reasons to believe that God existed, then people still change. It's a win-win theory actually. Hey, science proved greek gods and goddesses are myth - it's just a matter of time that science can and cannot prove God's existence... all we have to do is wait and see.

I'm not a scientist like you but my understanding to both fields gives me enough things to seek the truth.... in my own little ways. All is well, God bless.

As a practising scientist, all i can say is "The more you delve into science, the more you'll realize that there is a 'Creator'/'Source' of everything"....

Scientists who claimed there is no god/God were arrogant ba**a*ds who claimed that their own science was too good. They only constitute a small part of the scientific community and they definitely don't stand for the views of the community as a whole. They haven't even answered the question as to the origin of a wave... Bitaw bro cruman, to start with, kani nga topic dili angayan lalisan kay saup na daan ang primary premise nimo...

Peace !

I believe that this is your personal opinion.

i believe also that you are a religous person.

This god you are talking,is this a Judeo-christian god, a personal/creator god?

mon52:

matud pa nimo, 'God' phenomena is beyond our understanding

Thanks ma'am for that comment

All theories were formulated by a scientist's understanding of a specific phenomena.
    But the 'God' phenomena almost always eludes a scientist since science is not enough to measure, describe and quantitate that My statement above was just to simplify my point that the 'God' Phenomena is beyond our understanding and modalities as of the moment and therefore should not be argued as to its physical proof and existence.

By the way, have you heard of the theory that we had originally 12 sets of Chromosomes, and since we only have 2 sets of the 23 right now, then that's why our thinking ability is limited to the brain's 10%... Well, that was just a theory... but it sure raises a thought . . .

GOD is LOVE
    lain nimong gisulti, God is love.

Ayaw kuno mig tinuntohi dong, sultihi kuno mig giunsa nimo pagkasabut anang pag-ingon nimo'ng "God is Love" nga "beyond our understanding" man kaha na?

Quote Originally Posted by forester
    mon52:

lain nimong gisulti, God is love.

Ayaw kuno mig tinuntohi dong, sultihi kuno mig giunsa nimo pagkasabut anang pag-ingon nimo'ng "God is Love" nga "beyond our understanding" man kaha na?

that alone refutes the "God is...."

..or maybe he's just playing with words.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer

that alone refutes the "God is...."

..or maybe he's just playing with words.

its the personal statement or understanding of mon52 and it won't reflect or don't associate it with God.

PEace!

Quote Originally Posted by rcruman
    its the personal statement or understanding of mon52 and it won't reflect or don't associate it with God.

PEace!
    tell that to mon.haha

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast