Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default Re: An ugly and embarassing CNN report on RP

i suppose that's true, but i think u did not get my comment either. did not mean to offend anybody, i simply commented on the terms he used. im sure u watch tv, newscasters and journalists never say those words. mao rana na akong point. please re-read my comments.

Oh damn, I dunno what's good journalism or not, but I know nobody will put you to jail if you use those words in the Philippines.

Notice which section his article was in? OPINION.

lol, sure u do, and we should expect that (professional journalism) which ever country they are from. US, Philippines etc. , that's true nobody goes to jail in the Philippines for saying something like that, but the article is meant to be read by everybody from everywhere. so tact and tastefullness is expected, kay mao man na iyang proffesion. look we are talking about something so trivial, like i said, that was my 2 cents about him. i still think ur missing my point.

like i said, im glad, the truth/this article came out. im simply commenting on this sentence : A faggot also openly declared before the cameras that he had a special relation with an imprisoned kid. . now n'gel u know that's not professional to say that word-why? bad choice of word . mao ra jud na oi. nothing more.
    PEACE.

You just didn't get him. Or.. you're right, it's your opinion of him. But in my case, that was completely acceptable given the circumstance of the act the person committed.

This probably offends you because you belong to that small yet growing society, I apologize if that's the case. But hey, who said OPINION section in newspapers don't invite objections? They always do.

and what smal but growing society is that? dont mince ur word n'gel, murag personalan na man ni imoha, lol.

No, I think you're gay that's why it offended you too much. It's nothing personal actually, it's still related to a person's reaction to an OPINION by Avila.

Quote Originally Posted by n`gel
    Â*But hey, who said OPINION section in newspapers don't invite objections? They always do.
    Precisely my point, i was just commenting on his choice of word, nothing more. I agree what he said. But u seem to have an argument with me about it.

I'm just negating your opinion, it's normal in these discussions ain't it?

now that is funny n'gel. im not, i love them, nothing wrong with them but having them called by a professional writer a fag, that i do. mao gani ni comment ko, coz it's just looking down on them when they should not be.

u dont offend me, coz i think u misunderstood me, the way ur posting ur comment that's why i asked u to re-read it. balikbalika ug basa para kasabot ka.
    while a lot of people agree with you calling homosexuals as FAGGOTS as not offensive,Â* im sure a few will get offended. now my point is, balikon naku ha, as a writer, there are acceptable terms and there are not, FAGGOT is not one of them. balikon nasad naku, mau ra ni akong argument in the first place, the way a professional writer collectively calls them. kapaet oi.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast