Ikaw na gikasal koto?
    ya... why?

Default Re: Wedding Photography

So who took the pictures then?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    So who took the pictures then?
    basin naka tripod

bitaw maglibug ko kinsa ni c koto..c homer ba ni or iyaha sister =)

Wow.. this is funny.. You mean 2 peeps sharing one account?
    Probably you're right tolstoi.. hahaha..

Be advised that there’s a new accreditation program for wedding photographers that will soon be in affect here in Cebu.
    So only accredited photographers will be allowed to shoot weddings inside the church.

A seminar will be given to advise photographers on the limits of where and when they are allowed to shoot... some
    new rules now are that no one is allowed anymore to go up the alter to shoot. So the ceremony will have to be
    shot mostly from a distance. Video coverge is not allowed anymore as the cables and lights have become distracting
    and disruptive to the ceremony (not sure about that one). Only official photographers are allowed to shoot during
    the ceremony to keep friends and family members in their seats.

The really bad news is the accreditation seminar was held yesterday... I just found about it myself just this afternoon

My wife made some calls for me and there will be another seminar sometime soon... unfortunatly there's no schedule
    yet. And the only way to find out about the next sched is to either keep calling the church office... or, as she was
    told, to subscribe to the regular magazine/newsletter or other

Actually I understand their wanting to keep the ceremony a solemn celebration... but they could've done better in
    getting the word around

eisen: We were there at the seminar yesterday, news was spread out with just "word of mouth" which is really stupid. Allan actually told us 11pm the night before. Allan made it in the first batch, while I was with Chai... dodoy... etc... in the 2nd batch. More than 300+ photographers were there. We were outnumbered by speculators (kilid2x photographers). Peter wasn't able to come also, but good thing I was able to cheat a bit with the nun (sorry po), I wrote his name in the list and paid for him. The nun actually asked me if where is this guy "Peter", I was like "hmm, err... i think he went to the CR..." :P... hahaha! Good thing the attendance wasn't checked after the seminar. If I have time I might post here the full guidelines.

Here's a bit of summary. Photographers are not allowed to cross from left to right, vice versa in front of the altar. If you want to cross, you will have to go through the long way, but do it in a silent manner, walk slowly... no brisk walking and especially running. The goal is not to disturb the solemn ceremony. Photographers can wear anything as as it is FORMAL (hahaha). No body is allowed to step up or get very close to the sanctuary (the stage where the altar is). During the passing in the aisle, photographers are advised to shoot from the pews, not in the aisle / center. During the service, photographers are not allowed (i'm not sure with this) to shoot around, but should be sitting on the pews at the sides. There's more, I still have to review it.. hahah!

oh! Videographers... video cameras should be in ONE PLACE, installed on a Tripod is recommended.

I'll be back for more... I think... hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by CrasHBURN
    eisen: We were there at the seminar yesterday, news was spread out with just "word of mouth" which is really stupid....
    ARGH!!! let me know next time!

nayhahaaa btaw btaw

homer ni hehee ako ang nag pic sa ako best friends wedding hehee the girl or the bride is oddessa hehee

yup my sis and i use this account since kapoyan mi logout then log in in another account hehee

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 227 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast