Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default BO's FREEEZZZEEE

oh im here once again..... (eheheh) we went to watch a movie last night Sherlock Holmes... after that Bo's coffee.. even if its raining and so damn cold. we ordered froccino mocha and cookies and cream.. there were lots of cakes too but my friend just chose the triple chocolate blah blah i dont know forgot the name...... i wanted to taste all of it since im not a bos coffee fan.. im a ......... fan. never mind.. but it was good...anyhow that's all folks. just went home after that. (freezing cold already)...read more

Pit Senyor and happy Sinulog to all Cebuanos

Have a great party in Cebu

Enjoy

your yummy-cebu.com team

http://www.yummy-cebu.com to discover the yummy places in the food safari of Metro Cebu Join now and have fun it's all for FREE - the ultimate website for all food lovers in and coming to Cebu

Win a romantic dinner for 2 on St. Valentine - Yummy Cebu | Event

Default A pleasant encounter out of town

I had to go out of town towards the international school which can be a hell of a trip in traffic if you know what I mean. Anyhow going back again I got stock in that same traffic and got hungry. Now I have heard of that dealer ship for Fine wines that had also a large collection of beer and decided to check that out since I was out there already. It turns out that they have turned that little store in to a cozy little snack place where you can have a quite good sandwich and a good glass of wine! Seriously good wine folks the cellar has a vast collection of names . . . read more

-

Default chikaan in the office

yesterday was a fine day. i wasn't working. i was feeling lazy. i wasn't in the mood to work. officemates they were quite bz.. i just made a few calls.. encoded some unimportant very unnecessary notes whatever... then it was almost lunch time.. i just turned my head called our consultant and said " Sir, im already hungry and its not 12 yet, can we eat crispy pata?? want to eat something delicious, please buy .."

read more

nice ang site. simple but okay.

nicely done mate....!

Default Sbarro Adventure, what a treat!!!

Hello to all food lovers specially to the avid visitors of yummy-cebu.com, Me and my friends went on another Lunch Adventure and this time we went to Sbarro at SM City Cebu, we had a very wonderful time and we were also able to ask other people who were also eating there what they think about the food at Sbarro.

So as promise here is our 3rd episode hehehehe (as if you guys are really looking forward to it!) again it is mostly done in Cebuano but the interview is done in english. So have fun! cheers!!!

Check out the video

Default My Giuseppe Valentine Dinner Date

The table is set, the candles are lit, and all that's missing is the perfect couple. It was indeed the most romantic Valentine's dinner date ever.

It was our first time to have a candle light dinner ever. Thanks to yummy-cebu.com, and Chef Giuseppe, we were able to experience a once in a lifetime authentic Italian dinner.

We arrived at exactly 7:00pm and read more . . .

Default Bo's Coffee - BTC - this needs to be said

Ok so here it goes - I am a fan of Bo's Coffee. It is true - they are the Philippine answer to Starbucks and not a bad one I might add. It has also unlimited WiFi - basically you get to stay on line all day nursing a cup of cold coffee! Thank you for that Bo's Coffee - God bless you!

But and now it comes - Bo-s Coffee in BTC it is . . . read more
    __

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast