Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Sweetest thing anyone has done for you

when he was there to meet me after work even after graveyard shifts or during very late nights.

when he gave me a keyholder because he doesn't want me lose my key.

when he bought me a new toothbrush, comb etc. because I am too kuripot to buy one for the office.

when he gave me a sleep shirt so I could remember him when I go to sleep...as if I could forget him. hehehe corny.

when he bought/gave me little things that meant so much... :inlove:

the short love notes he gave me everytime we quarelled, although i don't answer them, i shall keep them til forever.

i guess wen she said yes and kiss me nfront of our classmate....

ohhhhh dat is so sweet BusyAng3L. i hope u guys will end up together.

the sweetest thing that a guy has ever done to me was doing the best he can to please me!! Think whatever u want to think!!!

so BUSYANGEL.. kinsay uyab nimo ron?

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Quote Originally Posted by azhia
    the sweetest thing that a guy has ever done to me was doing the best he can to please me!! Think whatever u want to think!!!
    uhmm... i can't think of that. so bad! bwahahha

Blog Entries

hmmm...just this afternoon..i cant help but smile of the thought of what the guy did...

i was on my cubicle and was about to call for someone on the phone...every personnel there has his own personal fone..it so happened that i noticed something on my fone and the smell was so good..the mouthpiece had a neatly folded tissue on it..i was thinking that the janitor cleaned everybody's fone and put some isopropyl alcohol on it..but when i asked my colleagues if their fone got the same cleaning...they said "NO"..so i asked this black brit broker beside me(who happened to be the boss ) "Hey! somebody cleaned my fone" do you have any clue who did it?..he said..need not to ask hun..."He did".. "he did it this morning".. i was blushing red like beet because the "HE" he was talking about is my soo soo fly crush..who happened to be the DIRECTOR of the company..waaaaaa!!!... i dont want to believe it..but when he sent me a note that uhmmm..uh.....ni tuo na jud ko... hahay.. :inlove: adrienne tabang!!!! :inlove:

sheeeeez! that was just sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeettttt!!! :inlove:

Blog Entries

cant help smiling... hehehehe. kalingaw!
    “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.” - Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot Oracle
    hmmm...just this afternoon..i cant help but smile of the thought of what the guy did...

i was on my cubicle and was about to call for someone on the phone...every personnel there has his own personal fone..it so happened that i noticed something on my fone and the smell was so good..the mouthpiece had a neatly folded tissue on it..i was thinking that the janitor cleaned everybody's fone and put some isopropyl alcohol on it..but when i asked my colleagues if their fone got the same cleaning...they said "NO"..so i asked this black brit broker beside me(who happened to be the boss ) "Hey! somebody cleaned my fone" do you have any clue who did it?..he said..need not to ask hun..."He did".. "he did it this morning".. i was blushing red like beet because the "HE" he was talking about is my soo soo fly crush..who happened to be the DIRECTOR of the company..waaaaaa!!!... i dont want to believe it..but when he sent me a note that uhmmm..uh.....ni tuo na jud ko... hahay.. :inlove: adrienne tabang!!!! :inlove:

sheeeeez! that was just sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeettttt!!! :inlove:
    so that was that you wanted to talk to me about...okies..la jud ka nakaagwanta no? if i know c jon ra nagclean ana..ehehhe..jok lang langga..hehhe..bitaw im happy for you...basin maminyo naka ha..dont forget to make me ur maid of horor, este honor diay...coz for sure aileen cant make it, she'd faint at the sight of u getting married to the man of both ur dreams...sounds family lagi ni na line no? yeah, yeah..my best friend's wedding! ei, kaw sad ako madame of honor if magminyo nami ni marvin..jok jok jok...in my dreams! hai..i should just dream on, off peak bitaw!

me,nything sweet? naa sa game of why ma'am, check it out! sweet baya..but u know me naman, imadumbass!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast